From Torque OBD2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The PID Editor contains a resonably power equation editor that allows you to manipulate the incoming data from an OBD device, Sensor, or other data input to the app
The equation editor supports the following functions
- TAVG(seconds, value) Timed average. This averages the incoming data for the configured amount of time (in seconds). Data older than the configured time is removed from being averaged
- RAVG(value) Rolling average. This averages incoming values until it is reset.
- AVG(bucketSize, value) Point average. This averages incoming values into a bucket. The bucket can be configured to average a set amount of values, so AVG(10,value) would average the last 10 values
- SIN(value), COS(value) ,TAN(value). Trigonometric functions are supported
- LOG(value) Returns the natural logarithm (base e) of a value
- LOG10(value) Returns the base 10 logarithm of a value
- LOG1P(value) Returns the natural logarithm of the sum of the value and 1
- INT(value) Converts the incoming number to an integer
- SQRT(value) Returns the correctly rounded positive square root of a value.
- ABS(value). Returns the absolute value of the number given
- SIGNED(value) Treats the incoming value as 8bit signed