Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Trip times.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trip times.
thekow
Post Trip times.
on: February 5, 2018 (GMT)

I had to remake my theme on my torque recently.
The issue I am having is that I had a trip time setup in there.
It used to display minutes and seconds. Now it’s displaying seconds and milliseconds. I looked all through the menus but I can’t see where to change it back to minutes and seconds

Eg. Trip time used to be 01:01 now its 61.48sec

thekow
Post Re: Trip times.
on: March 28, 2018 (GMT)

Anyone ? :(

Pavlo Zastavnyi
on: May 4, 2018 (GMT)

I’ve also faced with this issue. Help us please!

CaptainJustice
on: August 20, 2018 (GMT)

Again?
Why is trip showing in seconds?

Capp777
on: August 21, 2018 (GMT)

My trip time display shows units in
seconds until the GPS locks into satellites
at which time the units change to m:s.

bira
on: August 25, 2018 (GMT)

I just noticed this same issue when adding the trip time to another screen. The original “widget” on the original screen still displays in min.sec but the new one only in seconds and there does not appear to be a way to change it. Did this change after an upgrade I wonder>

Davegrips
on: January 30, 2019 (GMT)

OK this seemed to work for me. Add the trip time whilst moving or any trip time display. Your first instinct is to use the digital display type. that’s what i use anyway. Don’t use that one. use the bar display or the graph display. then pick the size and place it. then drive around a a little with it running. Now i did the next things while moving. long pressed the display (trip time) display configuration…change display type to the digital display. and now for some reason the readout will be in MM:SS not just seconds.

Soobie
on: September 1, 2019 (GMT)

Quote from Davegrips on January 30, 2019
OK this seemed to work for me. Add the trip time whilst moving or any trip time display. Your first instinct is to use the digital display type. that’s what i use anyway. Don’t use that one. use the bar display or the graph display. then pick the size and place it. then drive around a a little with it running. Now i did the next things while moving. long pressed the display (trip time) display configuration…change display type to the digital display. and now for some reason the readout will be in MM:SS not just seconds.

Thanks for figuring this out and sharing it. Works like a charm.

Now, if only the display could be set up to show Hours:Minutes instead of Minutes:Seconds… No harm in dreaming, I guess.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.473 seconds.

Follow me on twitter