Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » What is torque app ?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is torque app ?
cooldriver
Post What is torque app ?
on: January 16, 2018 (GMT)

I am sick of it.
Graph displays incorrect values.
CSV data partly not recorded.
It is better to spend little more money
for good software than argue with cheap apps.

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: What is torque app ?
on: January 17, 2018 (GMT)

Hi!

Which graphs are displaying incorrect values – if you have a use case for them to reproduce the issue I will look into it again

How is the CSV data only partly recorded? If the adapter drops the connection then the logging session will start again when the app reconnects to it (though adapters should never simply drop the connection once connected)

The only other thing that can stop logging is a battery/power ‘saver’ app that’s going around closing apps that it thinks aren’t needed (or you have enabled the phones power saving ‘sleep mode’ for apps – this will interfere with logging as it will likely shutdown parts of torque whilst they are being used

cooldriver

Already discussed.
O2 in graph dashboard shows too little.
CSV data and digital dashboard is ok.
Always trouble with recording O2 Bank2 in csv.
But if no one complains, i must be dreaming.

piemmm
Administrator

Hi!

Just to confirm is O2 bank 2 listed in the list of available sensors? (in the adapter status screen, scroll down, near the bottom of the screen) – I assume it is, and is giving sensible readings (some vehicles that don’t support it simply peg it at the max value per the OBD spec and it never changes)

The list at the bottom of the adapter status screen is the actual advertised list by the ECU, saying ‘i support this sensor query’, so if it’s there it should definitely be accessible.

I’m assuming it is there (confirmation would be good), so I’ll have another look at logging the O2 bank2 hopefully start of next week or over the weekend (I’m moving house tomorrow so everything’s been packed up!)

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.019 seconds.

Follow me on twitter