Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Unable to read Mitsubishi outlander 2014 ECU

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Unable to read Mitsubishi outlander 2014 ECU
Fredfong
Post Unable to read Mitsubishi outlander 2014 ECU
on: November 29, 2017 (GMT)

Has there been any success in using torque pro on this kind of car?

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: Unable to read Mitsubishi outlander 2014 ECU
on: November 29, 2017 (GMT)

Hi!

It’s an OBD2 complaint vehicle in the EU/US, so it simply works – if you’re having issues, then check that the OBD2 adapter is functioning correctly as some of them don’t work on every manufacturers vehicle

Yuriy_SPb
on: November 30, 2017 (GMT)

Yes, sure, it works fine. Moreover there is a large set of custom PIDs for reading different ECUs for this car.

anko
on: December 8, 2017 (GMT)

Quote from Fredfong on November 29, 2017
Has there been any success in using torque pro on this kind of car?ICE version? Or PHEV?

The little clip I posted earlier today on how fast TP can be was from a 2013 Outlander PHEV.

There were many issues with hooking up TP to an Outlander PHEV. For one, many ECUs support the same PID and TP over optimises caching (at least it did at that time./ I think it has been fixed): when 2101 PID is has been fulfilled by front E-motor, TP will use same response when you are looking for data from rear motor or generator. Also I had issues with Flow Control for other than the default ECUs. I ended up building a proxy program that sits between TP and the adapter that sorts out these things. Most of my findings were posted on this forum.

Was a very nice project, but unfortunately, I don’t have time to continue working on it or go public with it and support it.

anko
on: December 10, 2017 (GMT)

Quote from Yuriy_SPb on November 30, 2017
Yes, sure, it works fine. Moreover there is a large set of custom PIDs for reading different ECUs for this car.
=================================
Could you tell me where to fond this set?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.118 seconds.

Follow me on twitter