Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » stopped working, new phone, EXPERTS HELP

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: stopped working, new phone, EXPERTS HELP
333arod333
Post stopped working, new phone, EXPERTS HELP
on: November 14, 2017 (GMT)

Hello. I got a new phone (s6 to s8) and now my torque app is not working right. Worked perfect 100% before.

It doesn’t display realtime information, even though in the homescreen the rpms are displayed correctly. Also, it now won’t find the protocol even with auto search. So, it even connects to ecu and tells me what senors are available, it just won’t display them and will glitch up. Erratic readings or blank or the rpm will b hung up on whatever it was on home screen.

Is this bc of the new phone having a newer os that isn’t working right with my car/app now?

Please help me torque guys, I really like this app and has worked perfectly before. I have bought the app several times and recommended it to others.

03 Ford Mustang Cobra, obd link mx scantool, j1850 pwm protocol (I think)

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: stopped working, new phone, EXPERTS HELP
on: November 14, 2017 (GMT)

Hi!

Make sure there are no other devices trying to connect to the adapter as this will cause issues (the adapter only allows one connection at a time)

Also make sure (after being connected for a while) that there are no adapter errors being reported in the ‘adapter status’ screen – if the errors here are not ‘0’ then it means there’s an issue with the adapter and that it may need replacing

Did you start from fresh when creating the dashboard, or did you copy the torque directory over? If you copied it, make sure you also added any extended PIDs for your vehicle, if you added them on your older device

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.013 seconds.

Follow me on twitter