Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Vauxhall vivaro ECU connection problems

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vauxhall vivaro ECU connection problems
gazzatron
Post Vauxhall vivaro ECU connection problems
on: November 1, 2017 (GMT)

Hi firstly please excuse me for my lack of knowledge on any of this. I just picked up a new android head unit and OBD2 adapter from xtrons and it came with torque pre installed. The adaptor connects to torque and it shows a connection to my ECU but the ECU is reporting that it does not support the reading of any pids whatever that means. I have a scanner which also doesn’t support anything on my ECU however shows kwp2000 protocol which I noticed isn’t listed in torques settings. It’s an 05 Vauxhall vivaro van. I’d be so grateful for any information on this and would love to get it working. Thanks in advance, Gaz.

cintakc
Post Re: Vauxhall vivaro ECU connection problems
on: November 2, 2017 (GMT)

if you have an engine F9Q, then it uses the protocol from Renault with the address ECU=7A and PIDs 21xx
you need to use external PIDs

gazzatron
Post Re: Vauxhall vivaro ECU connection problems
on: November 2, 2017 (GMT)

Thanks for your help. After a fair amount of searching the web with a loose understanding of what I’m looking for. I can’t find any pics lists that relate to my ECU. Can anybody point me in the right direction thanks.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.013 seconds.

Follow me on twitter