Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Technical info required

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Technical info required
brettwildermoth
Post Technical info required
on: October 5, 2017 (GMT)

I am writing an application that connects to one of the blue Chinese bluetooth EML327 adapters.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjVr8me7NjWAhVOCioKHRRTAG4YABAGGgJ0bQ&ohost=www.google.com.au&cid=CAESEeD2PRnd7lFlVx4j0qc_VHuG&sig=AOD64_2e5G5PWG3ihpR3ACqatN-ndNuD7g&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwjshcae7NjWAhVFEbwKHUc6AAEQ9aACCDA&adurl=

Your app works great, however when I connect to the adapter via a bluetooth serial connection, it ignores my commands. I was wondering if you could share the process for initialising the adapter and configuring the correct protocol.

If I connect to it after I ran the app (which does a speed dial). All I get is
>
410d00
Which is the current speed. Even typing ATZ does nothing but echo the same 410D00. In fact no matter what I type I get 410D00

Any documentation would be greatly appreciated. The ELM327 datasheet doesn’t seem to help, seems like there needs to be some kind of configuration required before use.

The app I am developing uses the OBD2 for speed only so it can do dead reckoning should the GPS drop out. It as a CIVIL engineering application.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.039 seconds.

Follow me on twitter