Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Digital Boost Control - Help Needed

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Digital Boost Control - Help Needed
Corey@PMAS
Post Digital Boost Control - Help Needed
on: September 26, 2017 (GMT)

Hello,

Corey here from PMAS. We are building a truck to showcase our products at SEMA and a few other large industry events. I have done some digging today looking for a solution to control boost via a solenoid directly from Torque Pro. We have a large Andriod display in the truck so we do not clutter it up with gauges, and would like to control boost right from torque. There is a recent product out there that allows you to do just this from within their own app of course, and I have seen some github projects where people have used an Arduino/ATMega328 with a solenoid and LCD to control boost, but nothing integrated as an add-on.

I’m looking for someone to help me with this project, and would of course be willing to compensate you for your time. We are building a 2013 Ford F150 4×4 5.0 that has been lowered and converted to AWD in addition to being twin turbo charged. I really think this unique feature would be worth while.

Here is the like for the other solution I referenced above; https://www.bluvantagetechnologies.com/

Please let me know if you could assist with this, or point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.006 seconds.

Follow me on twitter