Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Cusom PID for knocking on Mitsubishi Ralliart 2009 or EVO X

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cusom PID for knocking on Mitsubishi Ralliart 2009 or EVO X
Core
Post Cusom PID for knocking on Mitsubishi Ralliart 2009 or EVO X
on: July 7, 2011 (GMT)

Does anyone have custom PID for Knocking on Mitsubishi Ralliart 2009+ or Evolution X?
Thanks in advance.

Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
Ukraine

Core
Post Re: Cusom PID for knocking on Mitsubishi Ralliart 2009 or EVO X
on: July 25, 2011 (GMT)

Any ideas? :)

Ukraine

piemmm
Administrator

Your best best is to ask on some mitsubishi-centric messageboards as there is likely someone who would know the PIDs you’re after – unfortunately though I have searched for publicly known PIDs for a lot of manufacturers, I’ve currently drawn a blank with Mitsubishi

The latest version of Torque (sent out today) can now import CSV ‘PID’ files from the SD card (documented in the changelog thread on this forum) so if someone found the PIDs they would be able to share them easily with other people (even make a 3rd party android app to plonk them in the right place on the SD card)

Ian

Core

Found this thread: http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-32514.html
You’ve even replied there… Can’t find more info :(

Ukraine

piemmm
Administrator

It might be a mode 22 pid

There’s an app plugin for Torque called ‘TorqueScan’ – it is *very* basic and developer oriented, but it has a ‘PID scanner’ on there which will at least let you know if there are extended PIDs available.

Run the torque app, let it connecct, go to the ‘torquescan’ plugin once the ECU has connected (and you can see the rev meter) run the PID scanner and see what happens – you can then email it if you want. It will let you know where the PIDs are (but at the moment doesn’t tell you what they do or the units/equations which are the most important parts)

Ralliart X
on: August 9, 2019 (GMT)

Good day!

Maybe he didn’t write there, for the first time here.

Tell me please, Torque does not see a transmission TC-SST (robotic gear box) error on my Lancer Rallyart X 2008 (TC-SST gear box)release. A friend on Torque version 1.8.205 seems to work. But I could never monitor my TC-SST robotic box. What could be the problem?

Ralliart X
Post Re:monitor my TC-SST
on: August 15, 2019 (GMT)

Good day!

Maybe he didn’t write there, for the first time here.

Tell me please, Torque does not see a transmission TC-SST (robotic gear box) error on my Lancer Rallyart X 2008 (TC-SST gear box)release. A friend on Torque version 1.8.205 seems to work. But I could never monitor my TC-SST robotic box. What could be the problem?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.028 seconds.

Follow me on twitter