Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Track recorder 1/2 screen blank

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Track recorder 1/2 screen blank
Dangerman
Post Track recorder 1/2 screen blank
on: September 3, 2017 (GMT)

Hi, great app. However I seem to have messed it up somehow.
After installing torque and the track recorder the recorder worked fine (full screen). As I connected my dongle and setup my profiles I must have changed something as now I only can see 2/3 of the screen. (Screenshot attached) I’ve tried uninstalling and re installing but no joy. I have noticed that if I disable the main display camera and restart the app the widgets appear over the full screen width. But as soon as I select any main display camera I loose the last 1/3 of the screen again.
Any help much appreciated.

(Samsung S8)

Dangerman
Post Re: Track recorder 1/2 screen blank
on: September 3, 2017 (GMT)

Heres the screenshot…

https://goo.gl/photos/aycr5ZLnriqRxLBX8

Dangerman
on: September 4, 2017 (GMT)

I’ve bought the app again and installed it on my friends samsung s8 and managed to recreate the bug. Again the app worked fine initially in till we tapped the white bar to make full screen. After that we loose half the screen and have no way of getting it back to how it was.

Any help how to reset the app?

Dangerman

I’ve bought the app again and installed it on my friends samsung s8 and managed to recreate the bug. Again the app worked fine initially in till we tapped the white bar to make full screen. After that we loose half the screen and have no way of getting it back to how it was.

Any help how to reset the app?

Capp777

Does this thread help?

https://torque-bhp.com/forums/?wpforumaction=viewtopic&t=9050.0

Specifically…

Quote from Morgamania on August 12, 2017
Solved! The Torque app does not play well in “Full Screen mode. There was a recent Android change, at least on my Samsung Galaxy 8, where you may see a little bar at the edge of the screen that says, “Click here to enter full Screen.” If you do so it gets rid of that little status bar but messes up Track Recorder video. Go to settings and be sure to uncheck/disable Full Screen specifically for Torque and Track Recorder. Then your screen will go back the way it was.

End Quote.

Dangerman

That the same issue. Many thanks. I can’t find that setting but I will reply on that thread.

Dangerman
on: September 5, 2017 (GMT)

Ok I found the setting Morgamania is referring too.
Open your phone’s settings (normal android settings)
Select ‘display’
Select ‘full screen apps’
Then ensure both ‘torque’ and ‘track replay’ are set to off

Hope this helps someone :)

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.024 seconds.

Follow me on twitter