Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Widgets

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Widgets
BadFish523
Post Widgets
on: August 28, 2017 (GMT)

On my head unit running Android 4.4.4 the widgets are gone. I recently updated all my apps and now the widgets are gone. I had several widgets setup now Torque is not even an option under the widget menu. Anybody got any ideas? The play store still says the widgets app is installed but like I said I can’t find Torque under my choices in the widgets? Help please.

BadFish523
Post Re: Widgets
on: August 28, 2017 (GMT)

Also I’m running the Apex launcher because the Pumpkin launcher sucked.

F-150Torqued
on: August 29, 2017 (GMT)

@BadFish523

I don’t have your Widgits. lol But was wondering what model is your truck? And what head unit do you have? I’ve investigated them and most seem to say they are for 2005 up and I’m stuck in an ’04. I was looking for the forum thread where you posted pics but can’t find it (or my lazy took over).

————

BadFish523
on: August 29, 2017 (GMT)

LOL we seem to always run into each other, either here or F150Forum. My truck is an 07 King Ranch but the widgets are on my Pumpkin head unit running Android 4.4.4. I used the Torque Pro Widgets plug in from the Google play store. I think I’m going to try a different launcher when I get the time to download it and see if that makes a difference. From reading on the Pumpkin forum it seems some of the launchers dont allow it. I had them before I updated all my apps so I’m guessing its either the new updated launcher (I may uninstall updates) or the updated widgets plug in.

BadFish523
on: August 31, 2017 (GMT)

Just to add an update if anyone has this problem in the future I installed a new launcher (Nova) and the widgets are working again.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.019 seconds.

Follow me on twitter