Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » 2000 Lexus es 300 misfire on every cylinder and knock sensor codes

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2000 Lexus es 300 misfire on every cylinder and knock sensor codes
Ratchetaction
Post 2000 Lexus es 300 misfire on every cylinder and knock sensor codes
on: June 7, 2017 (GMT)

This Lexus is so screwy evey single coil is throwing codes and both knock sensors are intermittently throwing codes after one of them had become unplugged. Now it seems like it is in safe mode and will only go 45 mph. The traction control light is blinking and will not rev over 2500. This all happened after a battery failure. But it runs nicely and idles fine until you give it throttle then the motor boggs down and the tps is a bit jumpy. I can’t seem to reset the limp mode it is in. All new spark plugs made the throttle response much better and it can drive but only goes 45-50 mph tops. It was fine until it came out of the shop and the mechanic supposedly switched out the fuel pump and cleaned the tank. It only went to the shop to get fixed to pass emissions. So strange I never seen such malfunctioning. Lol anyone else had a problem like this. Maybe there is a short or the intake leaks butbi can’t find any evidence with only 98000 miles. Hmmm

Luxury shade tree mechanic

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.006 seconds.

Follow me on twitter