Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Torque Sync does not upload the videos

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torque Sync does not upload the videos
dkrabbe
Post Torque Sync does not upload the videos
on: May 23, 2017 (GMT)

Hello all

[I did a search before post. I am sorry in advance if there is already a forum]

I did a installation of OBD2 hardware and Torque Pro (and Torque Record) and this is really a nice toy. I am really loving this application

Now I am trying to upload on my PC the video, following the web page instructions (https://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Exporting_Video) and also the youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo-kjOJrIEo&t=128s) however, the video is not uploaded / Encoded.

On torque Pro Sync (laptop), it recognized the Mobile and show the status “Syncronized”, however no video is showed or was encoded on Java Screen (empty screen)

Dear all, could you please help me and thank you in advance how to teach me to fix this issue

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

About the PC and Android Hardware / software

– Windows 7 on a 32 Bit laptop.

– Xuggle download, installation and reboot (as Torque Pro Wiki instructions).

– PC Java is the latest

– Torque Sync installation. When run this application and Torque at Mobile, Windows application asked for the Mobile password. I inserted the information

– The videos still are possible to see on my Samsung mobile (Android 4.4), SD Card.

– I can see the videos and Torque Pro info at SD card folder

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
DK: main Hobby is “sunday pilot” on some Brazilian Regularity Rallies (theoretical time against checkpoint position).

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: Torque Sync does not upload the videos

Hi!

Which android version are you using (in the about part of your phones settings) – this will tell me if you’re using the legacy version of the Recorder or the newer (android 5.0+ version) recorder which has the upload function built in

dkrabbe
Post Re: Torque Sync does not upload the videos

Hello

I did an installation on 2 mobiles. One have the Android 4.4.2 and other with 5.02 (that you can export the videos, great function).

On both, the videos cannot be uploaded by PC (Torque Sync) when recorded on SD card (32GB). I did a test right now and the videos can be uploaded by Torque Sync when recorded on mobile memory/storage.

To do more evaluation, I also changed from the 32GB Sd card for another SD card (old one, just 2GB) and same results.

One funny thing that the video can be recorded by Torque Pro When I choose the record location /storage/extSdCard/Android/Data/org.prowl,recorder/files but not at /storage/extSdCard that is also an option on record location.

My best regards and thank you

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
DK: main Hobby is “sunday pilot” on some Brazilian Regularity Rallies (theoretical time against checkpoint position).

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.014 seconds.

Follow me on twitter