Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Exporting Video woes

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Exporting Video woes
bikky73
Post Exporting Video woes
on: May 5, 2017 (GMT)

Anyone able to export LOOP videos from the track recorder plugin?

I can export video if it’s set to standard continuous recording, but I use mine as a dashcam for the work journey, and want to export a video.

I can see the video file in windows explorer through cable but although they have ~1.2Gb size they have 00:00 playtime.

I can however play in a video player on the phone.

Thanks in advance

*Edit*
All I’ve managed so far is to upload to Google Drive, then download to PC…. Takes a while.

stang11
Post Re: Exporting Video woes
on: June 5, 2017 (GMT)

Don’t know if this helps or if it even what your asking. However I just finished a 90 mile one way race and recorded from leaving pits to race finish which covered approx. 45 minutes. I set quality on standard deviation, which is very hard to distinguish from HD have it record to my SD card. Over the years I have had a great deal of difficulty uploading video’s, but after the latest upgrade it was fast, simple and quite effective, I almost couldn’t believe it!!!! I remove the SD card – download to my desktop – copy to both a CD and a flash stick. options from here a re almost unlimited.

Again the last update has once again made me a believer

Bob

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.01 seconds.

Follow me on twitter