Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Can you change the start screen to grid style

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can you change the start screen to grid style
carlos1984
Post Can you change the start screen to grid style
on: April 17, 2017 (GMT)

HI Everyone, I have this app on my phone and on a 8″ samsung tablet and I love it, but there are some minor things that I was wondering if someone knew the answer to.

1ST of all the display where you choose what plugin you want to use is different on a phone and on a tablet.

On a phone you have a turn style wheel on the start screen where you can turn the dial and pick your plugin and it works great until you load more plugins.

When you have a larger number of plugins and you try to pick a plugin that is near the end of the wheel , the app automatically jumps to the beginning again.

So to fix this issue I tried torque on a 8″ tablet but the problem here is that now the plugin display has changed and it is not a turn dial anymore and it has also moved to the center of the screen. The plugin icons surround the main dial but again if you have too many plugins they are all cluttered and on top of each other. This makes it difficult to select the plugin you want to use.

What I was wondering was if it was possible to change the Torque Plugins screen and make it like a grid instead?
This would look like the android home screen with all your plugins on it.

Another thought I had was if you cannot make the plugin screen a grid style, would it be possible to move the plugins to the dashboard, then all I would have to do is turn on the “start to dashboard” in settings.

I know it sounds like I am complaining but I want everyone to know that this is a great app, I use it all the time.

Driving a 2008 Dodge Charger R/T

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.007 seconds.

Follow me on twitter