Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Need Help! Multiple errors memory card

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need Help! Multiple errors memory card
nicktb
Post Need Help! Multiple errors memory card
on: April 17, 2017 (GMT)

Hi,

Recently bought and setup Torque Pro. Had it all configured and working well, then one morning I got the following errors:

Unable to access log data file (is there in SD card fitted?)
Unable to load dial layout, check your memory card
Unable to save internal settings, check your memory card:read failed:EIO (I/O error)

I replaced the SD card thinking it went bad, same thing. I uninstalled and reinstalled several times, and get the same errors. I have 2 profiles setup, I can’t delete either one.

Please help!

Thanks,

Nick

nicktb
Post Re: Need Help! Multiple errors memory card
on: April 17, 2017 (GMT)

Is there a way to do a completely clean install? Like I said, I deleted the app and then reinstalled it several times, but got the same errors. So some files or something must stay behind after deleting it and the new install is automatically seeing the old files.

cintakc
on: April 18, 2017 (GMT)

Try, before deleting the application, clear the cache, then delete the application and delete the folder .torque

nicktb
on: April 18, 2017 (GMT)

Was able to delete all the files and cleared up the issues. It is still not 100% though. As soon as I go to the Settings section it freezes and I have to close and restart it. What could that be?

And thanks for the help, I appreciate it!

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.041 seconds.

Follow me on twitter