Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Forum Active/TorquePRO Issues

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Forum Active/TorquePRO Issues
s20055
Post Forum Active/TorquePRO Issues
on: March 21, 2017 (GMT)

I’m guessing support for TorquePRO is no longer active? Been having issues with the APP paired with the OBDLink Bluetooth MX lately. The MFG just keeps replacing the Adapter, though the problem persists. Gauges freeze and become unresponsive, no Adapter errors…unable to re-establish connectivity and response unless the APP is restarted and/or the Adapter is actually unplugged and re-booted.

I’ve sent multiple debug log reports in, but have never received a response. OBDLink (Scantool) has responded saying there is a fatal error…I have no idea what that is.

Is anyone else having problems with TorquePRO paired with the OBDLINK MX Bluetooth? Vehicle is a 2006 Ford F-350 with a 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel (USA).

F-150Torqued
Post Re: Forum Active/TorquePRO Issues
on: March 23, 2017 (GMT)

Certainly no expert on your issue but as a satisfied user I hate to see any fellow user having any such problems. And I have likewise witnessed a degradation in support responsiveness. A Couple of subtle suggestions might be: Under >Settings >General Preferences enable “Hang fix for HTC/Samsung devices (You didn’t mention the device you’re using). AND/OR, under >Settings >Special Settings/Options check the box for >Ford F150/250 2000/01 ECU Bug Workaround.

————-

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.009 seconds.

Follow me on twitter