Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Misunderstanding Log Feature

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Misunderstanding Log Feature
F-150Torqued
Post Re: Misunderstanding Log Feature
on: May 5, 2017 (GMT)

Well if I look and can’t find anything, will I wind back up in the ‘stupid assumption bucket’ again? I wouldn’t want that! lol

But with all the appropriate disclaimers, I would take a look and see if I can spot anything that looks out-of-whack. I have set up a temporary email address on my email server for you. ‘ F150Torqued-dekade@devoll.com ‘ You can attach any kind of file in about any kind of convenient format and I can probably convert it if necessary. (I’m guessing you’ll have csv, xls, or xlsx, or in Realtime Charts and any one is fine). I will need column headers – or some clue what sensor/pid the data was from. Also if there are files w/o the problem, indicate that or let me know which was the active file when the problem occurred.

Did you get ‘Realtime Charts for Torque Pro’?

No guarantees here other than I’ll give it my best shot with what you have.

———

dekade
on: May 6, 2017 (GMT)

I Dekade hereby do remove any cruel and unnecessary and unusual (????) punishment and/or defamation and/or spitting at and/or cutting cheese in the presence of said helper known as F-150Torque and that said person’s family – current and/or past as well as and/or extended. All legal fees and/or charges resulting from the composition of this said wavy waiver are deemed as pro bono for the said F-150Torque. Whew!

Dekade
(This signature will disappear upon reading said above whatever it is. Whew again.)

P.S. – I will be sending requested email as soon as I recover from the work it took to prepare this agreement. Which should be shortly. Many thanks. :)

dekade
on: May 8, 2017 (GMT)

Just for the heck of it I thought I’d let the forum know the following:

With the kind assistance of F-150Torqued my truck’s data was analysed. The truck is now with my favorite local mechanic.

F-150 Torqued had no intention of solving my issue by reading the data of chosen logs. However, his input and offered analysis, following his review of the data, may definitely help the mechanic. It will be VERY interesting to see if the Torque Pro app proves useful in helping to zero in on my truck’s major brain teaser.

I will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Dekade

F-150Torqued
on: May 9, 2017 (GMT)

Thanks for the kind acknowledgement @DeKade.

On continued reflection – I hope the crank position sensor cures the problem. But I am still concerned by the multiple indications of some kind of electrical interruption at the PCM level. I do not understand WHY the O2 sensor ‘bias’ voltage goes ALL THE WAY to absolute zero when the engine went dead with the ignition switch still in the ON position. (Ref graph point # 42 in several of the data graphs like the one attached) It is as though EVERYTHING went dead at once. Yet the vehicle restarts?

Also wish I could reconcile what the Fuel Trim ‘Sensor’ is (Fuel Rail Pressure???) and why it is locked in unison with the Fuel Trim for that bank.

————-

F-150Torqued
on: May 22, 2017 (GMT)

@decade did your mechanic replace the crank position sensor (or something else) and has the annoying problem been showed its ugly face again?

————-

Pages: 1 [2]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.019 seconds.

Follow me on twitter