Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Bluetooth pairing notice wont go away

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bluetooth pairing notice wont go away
story97
Post Bluetooth pairing notice wont go away
on: March 3, 2017 (GMT)

I’m using a foseal scanner and using WiFi.

Finally got that all connected, but I CONSTANTLY see this pairing error telling me i don’t have anything paired. I don’t understand why this is happening since I have disabled BT by selecting Wifi

This warning stays up as long as the program is running. not only displaying over anything Torque, it is on top of EVERY app running, and it even makes it really difficult to type because it lays over the keyboard.

I searched the wiki and all I found was set up help.

I don’t know how images are posted here so I’m just posting a link to a screenshot.

I also went through the settings and don’t see any way to disable this warning

I have no BT hardware so i can’t just pair something, and it wouldn’t work anyway

So far I like the app, but a couple suggestions.

First, move into the new century and make the site responsive, if not at least a mobile friendly version. I can’t even read the entries in the plugins page.

Anyway. that’s not a big deal. hell i’ll help you with it if you wish, I’ve been a developer and designer since 1996. Just PM me

screencap:
http://i.imgur.com/adNWPpT.png

minage
Post Re: Bluetooth pairing notice wont go away

wellcome to this wasteland..

I set up usb connection (not working but it’s another story) and having that annoying pair notice flashing…

no answer here.

piemmm
Administrator

Hi!

The bluetooth message should only appear when there’s no connection, it should stop when you get connected to the wifi adapter (or other device). It is an omission, and I’ll get that sorted in the next update now I’m back online!

story97
on: March 4, 2017 (GMT)

Thanks, sure wish you’d use forum software that would alert us to replies.

what I don’t get is this doesn’t happen on my Galaxy Note Pro tablet, only my phone

cintakc
on: March 4, 2017 (GMT)

This error arises only when the phone is turned off bluetooth

story97
on: March 5, 2017 (GMT)

I tried it both ways. it shows regardless of the status of the bluetooth service being on/off

White Ox

I get the same error message when I enter Torque Settings. I’m not even using bluetooth to connect to my truck’s ecu, I’m using an USB adapter… I get this pop-up even when I’m already connected to the Truck via USB.

I eagerly await the next update.

minage

Quote from White Ox on March 5, 2017
I get the same error message when I enter Torque Settings. I’m not even using bluetooth to connect to my truck’s ecu, I’m using an USB adapter… I get this pop-up even when I’m already connected to the Truck via USB.

I eagerly await the next update.

as i can’t send pm.
what is your usb adapter?
did it work fine from the first time?

eventualy reply to my thread:
https://torque-bhp.com/forums/?wpforumaction=viewtopic&t=8566.0

thank you

5ft24
on: March 15, 2017 (GMT)

I’m having the same issue with version 1.8.154.
And it won’t connect to my OBDLINK USB adapter. All the other SW I try connects to it just fine. Torque, when I go to the real-time data, says “connecting to USB(1) and it never connects

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.034 seconds.

Follow me on twitter