Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Fuel Rate-audi-1.9 tdi PD

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fuel Rate-audi-1.9 tdi PD
4a_usr_13
Post Fuel Rate-audi-1.9 tdi PD
on: February 20, 2017 (GMT)

Hi,

I have been using torque pro for a couple of years with this device (https://www.google.bg/search?
q=elm327+mini&rlz=1C1CAFA_enBG630BG630&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=920&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4r4a-
pZ7SAhXMJ5oKHUh-DsoQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=DHC9p4Z7bO1aQM:)

It worked great and was showing the boost, coolant temperature, intake temperature, instant and avg fuel
consumption. A year and a halve ago I droped the device and it was broken.
Yesterday I received the new one (the same as the one that i used to have) and everything works except the
fuel consumption. I downloaded the latest version of torque pro and checked the profile.
I have also checked: Faster Communication is checked and Enhanced MPG Calculation is checked.
The LPK l/100 metric shows something strange, it shows 4-6 times above normal and 1.5 or 2 years ago this was working properly.

The car is 2000 year audi a4 1.9 pd (116) ATJ

Please help!

Regards, Atanas

4a_usr_13
Post Re: Fuel Rate-audi-1.9 tdi PD
on: February 21, 2017 (GMT)

Yesterday i noticed, that in some way the LPK(1/100) measurement is calculated from the MAF reading. The values are very close and not correct at all !
Does anyone know if there is some change in recent years of the formula the Torque Pro uses for fuel consumption?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.009 seconds.

Follow me on twitter