Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Problem in Torque Pro when setting BT adapter to Kiwi3 in vehicle profile

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Problem in Torque Pro when setting BT adapter to Kiwi3 in vehicle profile
Screech
Post Problem in Torque Pro when setting BT adapter to Kiwi3 in vehicle profile
on: February 16, 2017 (GMT)

OK. I got a Kiwi3 for my new car a while back. When the car finally arrived in June I had issues getting the Kiwi3 to work with torque Pro so I just pulled my Kiwi BT from my 84 Civic to use for the time being.

This week I’ve had time to look into it while getting ready for this upcoming Auto-x season. What I found is that with the Kiwi3 running the latest firmware (plx-1.5.0.3) that if in my vehicle profile if I set the adapter to the Kiwi3 it will not connect. Only way to use the Kiwi3 I found was to set the vehicle profile to use global settings and in the global settings to select the Kiwi3. I like having the adapter set in the vehicle profiles and I have several cars with a Kiwi 1/2/3 in each of them.

For now I have a work around but when you (@piemmm) get time could you please look into this issue.

Car: 2016 Focus RS
Adapter: PLX Kiwi3
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 (LTE, quad core model) running unofficial Google Play Edition ROM (Android 5.1).

Screech
Post Re: Problem in Torque Pro when setting BT adapter to Kiwi3 in vehicle profile
on: February 17, 2017 (GMT)

I normally don’t bump, but do to spam bot pushing it off the 1st page before reply from devs I just want to insure visibility.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.008 seconds.

Follow me on twitter