Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » BMW PIDs?

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: BMW PIDs?
Raidersam67
Post Re: BMW PIDs?
on: December 8, 2018 (GMT)

Quote from admin on June 16, 2011
Okay, I’m not too surprised at that as the PIDs aren’t commonly distributed and what information is available on the net has been painstakingly worked out from lots and lots of testing.

I’m currently working on updating the TorqueScan plugin (it was used to help find Knock Retard on some GrandPrix) it needs to be made more userfriendly, and that will happen hopefully in the next couple of weeks. After that I’ll release an update and people will hopefully be able to use it to work out what various sensors could be

okay…2 1/2 years later and STILL NO PID’s for N54????. this app is AWESOME but my 08’335I NEED vehicle specific PID’s for boost,oil pressure,battery voltage etc to read properly.

F-150Torqued
on: December 8, 2018 (GMT)

!!! OutStanding !!! If it ever happens

I used TorqueScan (back when it worked correctly and would send the results by email) to do a FULL 7 hour scan and found over 400 PIDs on my 2004 Ford F150 Lariat.

Sorting out WHAT information is contained in them is definitely a challenge – but can be done. I have sorted out many …. BUT:

It would be helpful if the user could establish a ‘range’ for scanning – and the ability to ‘loop’ through that range ‘X’ number of times to capture changes.

——————

FntX
on: December 17, 2018 (GMT)

I’ve collected a list of possible PIDs and uploaded them for everyone. I’ve found working DDE7 PIDs but this list could potentially contain PIDs for all engines.

See: https://torque-bhp.com/forums/?wpforumaction=viewtopic&t=6277.0

Pages: 1 [2]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.073 seconds.

Follow me on twitter