Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Help with configuering

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help with configuering
Koasta11
Post Help with configuering
on: December 7, 2016 (GMT)

Hello everyone this is Dean from Oakland CA

I am trying to get my torque app configured this is what I have. 2015 jeep jk with a new ls3 and a 6l80 transmission which both are turned with a EFILIVE Autocal.

I have 2 ecu’so one for the jeep and one for the Gm I have the obd11 plugged into the gm side and it seems to be working pretty good. But I have a couple problems.

1. I am not sure how to setup the vehicle in the app so I can get all the right data. The motor is a brand new 6.2 Ls3 but I guess the operating system comes from a 2011 Yukon

2. I am looking for some pid’ so I can keep an eye on everything trans temp, oil pressure, what gear it’s in and so on and when I go to the android app store I don’t see them there. Where can I find and how do you get them installed.

Also I am using a radio its called a insane audio jk1001 which works great the torque pro shows right up on my radio screen everytime I start my jeep it also has WiFi so I can download my apps.

I sure hope someone can help me I would like to dial this thing in.

Thanks for the help
Dean

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.006 seconds.

Follow me on twitter