Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Can this read IAC and TPS voltage?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can this read IAC and TPS voltage?
allhailthedead
Post Can this read IAC and TPS voltage?
on: November 30, 2016 (GMT)

Debating on purchasing this app since I’ve heard a lot of great things. However the main thing I need it for is checking the IAC count and TPS voltage on my 97 firebird. I downloaded the free app but didnt see either of those? Am I able to do it with the paid version or is there some type of plugins that will work for me? Thank you

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: Can this read IAC and TPS voltage?

Hi!

You’ll need to add the GM specific PIDs which should then provide those info (if there’s a sensor missing let me know and I can try to dig the information up for the GM stuff, though things like knock /should/ be present)

You can add the PIDs by going into the settings, ‘manage extra pids/sensors’ then pressing the three dots (or menu depending on device) and then select ‘add predefined set’ and choose the GM set, which should then add the GM sensors for you

allhailthedead

Awesome thank you for the quick response. My obd2 blue tooth device should be here later today and then I will be able to mess around with it and see if it shows up without any extra work

allhailthedead
on: December 5, 2016 (GMT)

So after using the app and checking out the GM pid’s im wondering if you are able to find one that will actually display the throttle voltage? I found one with throttle % which helps sorta but it would make it much easier if I could see the voltage increase on it

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.017 seconds.

Follow me on twitter