Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » OBDII Scanner Connect at Start

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OBDII Scanner Connect at Start
falsereality
Post OBDII Scanner Connect at Start
on: November 18, 2016 (GMT)

I am interested in using this application in my vehicle. Currently I am using a mounted 7″ tablet on my dash and I am using tasker to make the tablet turn on/play music/gps on/etc. when the car turns on, automatically. I am looking for an OBDII scan tool (bluetooth) to also start automatically (no pushing buttons etc) when I turn the car on.

What are your suggestions?

SpideRMaN
Post Re: OBDII Scanner Connect at Start

I just launch Torque pro from tasker as torque automatically connects to adapter if available

Slayer

Quote from SpideRMaN on November 18, 2016
I just launch Torque pro from tasker as torque automatically connects to adapter if available

This works fine but is it also possible to auto start the bluetooth on the tablet?

SpideRMaN

Yes, eg turn on when device boots and turn off when you quit torque (using tasker)

Slayer

Thank you .

Vasilich
on: November 23, 2016 (GMT)

all this is also possible without tasker – Torque can do it out of the box. At least my android tablet is set to activate display when powered on, and torque holds it on if set in options. Also auto Switch on bluetooth on start / switch off on exit is there, and even “switch off only if was switched on by Torque”

Jim7673
on: July 18, 2017 (GMT)

My Note 5 which is what I use stays on all the time. My problem is that when I start the vehicle the app will not re-connect. I have to exit torque and start it each time I get in and out of the truck. Seems a bit of a pain.

Any suggestions ??

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.022 seconds.

Follow me on twitter