Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Torque cant see any connected bluetooth devices.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torque cant see any connected bluetooth devices.
SSY967
Post Torque cant see any connected bluetooth devices.
on: November 17, 2016 (GMT)

Hi guys, I’ve got an issue with the torque app.
Every time I start it, it comes up with I need to link with the Bluetooth adaptor, but when I go into settings to select device, there are no selections, even though the obd module is showing in my bluetooth as paired and connected as is my phone. But in the torque app it shows nothing to select.
I cant get anything until I Uninstall torque and reinstall. Then it works but only until I shutdown, next time it doesnt work again and then I have to go through the whole setup again.
Any ideas?

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: Torque cant see any connected bluetooth devices.

Hi

What android device are you using, and what type of bluetooth adapter do you have?

SSY967
Post Re: Torque cant see any connected bluetooth devices.

HI,

All good now, had a brain wave, the torque app I was using came with the car tablet unit I fitted to my car. It must have been an much earlier update.
I bit the bullet and purchased the paid torque app off google play, and I found not only was it greatly updated, that it actually works now, bluetooth connects almost immediately, but it still takes a few minutes to connect to ecu, but will work on that.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.013 seconds.

Follow me on twitter