Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » OBD2 on Japanese Cars

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: OBD2 on Japanese Cars
cintakc
Post Re: OBD2 on Japanese Cars
on: October 30, 2017 (GMT)

you used the data that I posted above to create external PIDs and add new instruments on the instrument panel created for these external PIDs

Ed b
on: October 31, 2017 (GMT)

Nope, i still didnt figure out how to work with pids.
And is there connection between conection problem with ecu and this PIDS?

Willd1
on: October 31, 2017 (GMT)

Thanks for help think my adapter may not be great doesnt do all the protall on that test program will look for better one and try again

educlick
on: April 20, 2018 (GMT)

Quote from zafar on June 7, 2011
***Success!! Please see my last post!!!***

I have Torque installed on my Galaxy Tab an Have the clone yellow and blue OBD2 adapter.
Torque detects the OBD2 module but cannot read the protocol for communicating with the ECU. It says “no response from the ECU is your ignition turned on?”
I have tried both with the ignition on and the car running. I have also tried disabling the elm327 auto adjust and with try faster communication.

The cars i have tried are:
1) 2004 Toyota Caldina GT-Four
2) 2002 Toyota IST(also called 2005 Scion Xa)
3) 2003 Nissan Sunny B15

All these cars have the OBD2 plug. The Toyotas have pins 4, 7, 9, 12, 13, and 16.
I am assuming from the above that the protocol is ISO 9141 protocol or KWP2000
Most of our cars here are from Japan. They are many people who have scanners in workshops so i know at a basic we can get the fault codes from the plug.

Hello zafar, I would like to know how you got to show you the data with torque on the Nissan Sunny B15 2003, I have the same vehicle, however until today I still could not get TORQUE PRO to connect to the ECU, I would appreciate if you can help me, since I also have the paid version of Car Gauge and it connects without problems, I have the bluetooth OBDLink connector.

regards

educlick

Quote from zafar on June 7, 2011
***Success!! Please see my last post!!!***

I have Torque installed on my Galaxy Tab an Have the clone yellow and blue OBD2 adapter.
Torque detects the OBD2 module but cannot read the protocol for communicating with the ECU. It says “no response from the ECU is your ignition turned on?”
I have tried both with the ignition on and the car running. I have also tried disabling the elm327 auto adjust and with try faster communication.

The cars i have tried are:
1) 2004 Toyota Caldina GT-Four
2) 2002 Toyota IST(also called 2005 Scion Xa)
3) 2003 Nissan Sunny B15

All these cars have the OBD2 plug. The Toyotas have pins 4, 7, 9, 12, 13, and 16.
I am assuming from the above that the protocol is ISO 9141 protocol or KWP2000
Most of our cars here are from Japan. They are many people who have scanners in workshops so i know at a basic we can get the fault codes from the plug.

Hello zafar, I would like to know how you got to show you the data with torque on the Nissan Sunny B15 2003, I have the same vehicle, however until today I still could not get TORQUE PRO to connect to the ECU, I would appreciate if you can help me, since I also have the paid version of Car Gauge and it connects without problems, I have the bluetooth OBDLink connector.

regards

educlick

regards

jdm2449
on: April 25, 2018 (GMT)

Hi could anyone provide the init code for:
2011 Toyota Premio (Japanese Market)

—————
Bluetooth ODB2 module purchased:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32836823770.html

jdm2449

Can someone provide the INIT string for:
2009 Toyota Premio

Using this scanner:

jdm2449

Can someone provide the init string for:
2009 Toyota Premio (Jap Market)
1.5L
1NZ-FE

————–
ODB Scanner:

Toto81
on: January 31, 2019 (GMT)

Hi All,
I can see only very few sensors via ELM 327 on my Toyota Avensis 2.2 D4D 2011. Is there a way I can see data from the ECU about DPF- soot level, temp and so on?

geoffreyKZH138V
on: January 2, 2022 (GMT)

Quote from zafar on September 19, 2011
Hey Ian,
Debug info sent look for Japanese in the title. What info do you need for the protocol i have access to a 500mb video of how to extract the toyota JDM protocol from techstream plus lots of other data.(I can be the workhorse to get any all data you need)

Mattf,
Let me get some consistent results with the program(s) then i can share the program.

my Question: I want to extract extract the toyota JDM protocol from techstream for KZH138V …..can I have access to a 500mb video of how to extract the toyota JDM protocol from techstream ?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.038 seconds.

Follow me on twitter