Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Trip Distance change?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trip Distance change?
djousma
Post Trip Distance change?
on: October 21, 2016 (GMT)

All,

I use Trip distance in one of my PID’s for calculating a active “distance since last complete Regen” on my Ford diesel. Up until the last TP update or so, when I would exit TP, the Trip Distance ODO would reset itself(which is what I want). Now, it does not reset, which throws this PID off unless I remember to manually do a Trip distance reset. Can anyone confirm/deny this change in behavior? Is there an option somewhere to do this? I should add that I reviewed recent change logs, but nothing caught my eye….

Thanks, Dave

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: Trip Distance change?

Hi!

There’s an option to not reset the trip for X minutes in the settings (which was to not start a new trip if you, say, filled up at a fuel station) – this would also not cause the odo to reset – it’s possible that you’ve enabled this option

The trip calculation and behaviour hasn’t changed otherwise, it’s been stable for a while

djousma

Thanks for the feedback. I have verified that the option is NOT checked. I’ll continue to play, but not sure where this came from then. I’ve been using TP for 4 years now, and this is the first I’ve had this issue.

MPD56
on: October 22, 2016 (GMT)

Quote from djousma on October 21, 2016
Thanks for the feedback. I have verified that the option is NOT checked. I’ll continue to play, but not sure where this came from then. I’ve been using TP for 4 years now, and this is the first I’ve had this issue.

MPD Reply:

FYI
My trip distance resets when I restart the engine, my DSLCR distance resets when I shut off the engine.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.016 seconds.

Follow me on twitter