Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Track Recorder Video Quality Issue

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Track Recorder Video Quality Issue
JamDawg
Post Track Recorder Video Quality Issue
on: June 2, 2011 (GMT)

HTC Incredible

The image for the Track Recorder looks good until I start recording. The image is smugged when recording and it clears up as soon as the recroder is turned off. I don’t remember having this issue with the last release.

Thanks for the help.

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: Track Recorder Video Quality Issue
on: June 2, 2011 (GMT)

Hi

You need to go into the settings and select ‘HD video recording’ otherwise you will have the low-resolution one which can record for hours and takes little space.

JamDawg
on: June 6, 2011 (GMT)

HD was selected.

I just double checked and the settings were correct. It looks perfectly fine when looking at the opening track recorder screen. It blurs as soon as you start recording. HD video work fine with standard recorder that came with the phone.

piemmm
Administrator

The blurring is the recorder going into low quality more because the setting for it has been set. I’ll have a look at the code this week (there are a couple of bugs I have fixed that need sending out) and double check this is working correctly for you

Road_Wx

Ian,

I have this same issue happening on my HTC EVO. I’ve checked the settings for HD and when I start recording it gets blurry but it looks fine before recording and after recording.

Regards,

Road_wx

Thanks again for all the hard work!

piemmm
Administrator
on: June 7, 2011 (GMT)

Okay, just released an update that should solve some of those issues for you

If everyone is happy there are no more bugs with it then I can start adding more features to the plugin!

Road_Wx
on: June 7, 2011 (GMT)

Yep the update fixed the problem Thanks Ian!!!

Road_Wx

Gebbi
on: June 8, 2011 (GMT)

Hi there,

the boost pressure is shown in “psi” allthough all other torque-gauges show it in “bar” – please could you fix that?!

Thank you
Best regards
Gebbi

Caninus
on: October 1, 2021 (GMT)

Use a Sony Xperia XA2. The records (films) have a very poor quality, almost transparent. In addition, there is a grid over the whole picture. Does anyone have an idea and which is the best smartphone to draw tracks?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.035 seconds.

Follow me on twitter