Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Multiple cars & Very Advanced

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Multiple cars & Very Advanced
panel
Post Multiple cars & Very Advanced
on: August 20, 2016 (GMT)

Hi guys , can you run multiple cars off this app? And also seems it won’t work properly now after I altered the ‘Very Advanced’ section to read ATIB 96 \n ATIIA 13 \n ATSH8213F0 \n ATSP4 \n 0100 as I found this on the web to try to help me read a JDM vehicle.

I’m using the generic ELM 327 from eBay and had great success with it on my 2004 Jetta GLI and now want to run it off my Chev Trailblazer SS.

panel
Post Re: Multiple cars & Very Advanced
on: August 28, 2016 (GMT)

Is there a way to reset the way the app was set up from it’s original download etc? Restore all the factory settings etc?

SpideRMaN
on: August 28, 2016 (GMT)

Quote from panel on August 28, 2016
Is there a way to reset the way the app was set up from it’s original download etc? Restore all the factory settings etc?

If you go to application manager of android settings, select torque and clear cache and data (only for torque) it will reset to default settings

piemmm
Administrator
on: August 30, 2016 (GMT)

Also worth checking that your adapter (if it’s one of the clones from ebay/amazon) hasn’t chosen that moment to become problematic (which does happen)

You’ll usually see that as problems connecting to the vehicle.

If you use a blank vehicle profile, you should always get a connection to a standard OBD2 compliant vehicle, no matter what the state of the app. You should never need to re-install the app to fix things.

panel
on: December 11, 2016 (GMT)

So I did the cache/data clear and didn’t seem to work. I did however try installing the ‘lite’ version and it seemed to work. On the ‘non light’ version how can I get the profile to stop blinking. Piemmm suggested I use the ‘blank vehicle profile’. How can I do this?

Drusha
on: August 16, 2018 (GMT)

Following this thread. Have a similar issue. Downloaded advanced PIDs specifically for my Prius, created a new profile for my Nissan truck and the advanced PIDs show up in the new profile. I basically have to clear the app to default settings to switch between profiles.

Capp777
on: August 16, 2018 (GMT)

Did you set the use separate dashboard
layout option for the new profile?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.023 seconds.

Follow me on twitter