Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » shift light plugins

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: shift light plugins
077tango
Post shift light plugins
on: June 20, 2016 (GMT)

Just installed torque pro along with shiftlights and shiftnow plugins. Both these show as plugins but that’s as far as they go. Cannot find where to set up preferences (not in menu screen). Do these work? I do a little drag racing and looking for an app that will alert me to shift points. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: shift light plugins

Hi!

IIRC, the shift light plugin will show on the main screen of the app (drag the icons around the ‘dial’ display from the main screen and you should then see the icon)

Also make sure you’re using the latest version of Torque pro from the google play store!

077tango

Thanks,
I see the icons, no problem there. I cannot find anywhere to set the preferences,I go to setting and find nothing. When I open the icons no rpm is displayed. I just purchased Torque yesterday so I would think it’s the newest. Help….

piemmm
Administrator

Hi!

If you’re looking for the preferences for the shift light plugin, then they will usually be navigable from the plugins own screen (not part of the apps main preferences), so you’ll need to go to the plugins ‘shift light’ screen, then press the three vertical dots/menu button on your device to get to the preferences screen for that plugin

(on devices that don’t have the … or menu button, usually long-pressing on one of the device buttons (like the activity switcher, or back button) can sometimes popup a menu in case it’s been designed like that

077tango

Finally found them, thanks for your help. Appreciate the quick responses.

Pdara17
on: November 3, 2016 (GMT)

I’m having the same problem where I can’t navigate to any settings. 3 hours !!

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.039 seconds.

Follow me on twitter