Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Trouble on KIA Soul EV

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trouble on KIA Soul EV
Leafer
Post Trouble on KIA Soul EV
on: March 7, 2016 (GMT)

Hello all:

Semi-newbie here. I have a 5 year old ELM327 (it says “Supports all OBDII protocols” on the sticker). I used it successfully on a 2011 Nissan LEAF (LeafSpy) until 2 years ago.

The reason for “semi-newbie” … I am now trying it on a KIA Soul EV (EU delivery) and can NOT get it to work with Torque-Lite. Want to make sure it works before buying the full App.

The ECU connects ok, but absolutely no data gets displayed. No AirTemp, No Speed, etc. (The App’s display items either say “No Data” or reads zeros. Doing a Log just has “Device Time” and what is apparently accelerometer info (G(x), G(Y), etc), but all other parameters are “-“, including GPS Speed (logged while driving).)

For debugging purposes I also downloaded “OBD Dashboard (Free)” and it kind of gets a little further and reports something interesting … it connect to the OBD and reports “ELM327 v1.5 ISO 15765-4 CAN(11 bit ID, 500kbaud)” and “OBD live data VIN:Unsupported” (whatever all that means). But what it does before displaying that final info is a Pop-Up which requests me to choose: “Multiple ECU detected 7E2 7E4”.

It does not matter which of the two ECUs I choose, in either case it ends up displaying “err” for the Speed and a “-” for the GPS Speed.

Any suggestions as to the next step ?

Thanks for any help in advance …

Edit: I should also mention a request to download fault codes appears successfully negotiated, although no fault codes (or pending or historic ones) are reported found. The car was bought used 4 months ago with about 9,000km on the Odo.

bhpjones
Post Re: Trouble on KIA Soul EV
on: April 5, 2018 (GMT)

good

This is our Gmail Customer Support Phone Number which is accessible to give the absolute solution to customer’s related entire problems mainly. We have self-toll free number over which we offer the perfect answer to the customer.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.009 seconds.

Follow me on twitter