Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » New Torque Pro Plugin - Realtime Charts for Torque

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: New Torque Pro Plugin - Realtime Charts for Torque
F-150Torqued
Post Re: New Torque Pro Plugin - Realtime Charts for Torque
on: June 7, 2017 (GMT)

I thank you gratefully @Phil_in_NH for trying. Curious though. If you ‘Imported’ the CSV file, did the Mode/PID import correctly (according to the listed PIDs)? The file was created _Before_ Torque has added one additional field to the CSV file format… “SCALE”. I notice that CSV files now have one additional field at the end – a comma and a single numeric digit without quotes. And I have wondered if that would mess up importing the old CSV file. (Although I don’t think so).

If they imported or were entered correctly – it is a BUMMER that Ford does not use the same PIDs – for Cam Phasers / Retard Request / Solenoid commands between the 5.4 family and the 5.0 family. It _would_ make sense you have ZEROs on the others which are “Psuedo” PIDs that would definitely be seeing ZERO error. WOW – then these forum members get upset with Lan when Torque doesn’t support some gauge on some of the bizarre auto models from around the world!

—————–

Phil_in_NH
on: June 9, 2017 (GMT)

F-150Torqued,

I just checked and the _VCT PIDs imported correctly (scale is defaulted to x1) using your .csv file. I viewed and monitored them using the Torque Scan plugin so it looks like the scale parameter is optional in the csv record.

Will give it another try tomorrow on my drive to work. Maybe another forum member with a newer Ford car or truck can try it for us.

I can imagine that when Ford engineers are writing the firmware for new sensors and engines, they redefine the PIDs to avoid confusing the diagnostic tools they have in the field.

Thanks,

Phil_in_NH

Phil_in_NH
Realtime Charts Plugin Developer, outdoorsman, car guy, woodworker, software engineer, fly fisherman, cyclist

Get Realtime Charts for Torque Pro at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pjt.realtimecharts_v1

F-150Torqued
on: June 9, 2017 (GMT)

Thanks 10^6

——————–

Pages: 1 [2]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.012 seconds.

Follow me on twitter