Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Translations

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9
Author Topic: Translations
follo
Post Re: Translations
on: February 26, 2012 (GMT)

Someone has had success with this translation file?

I’m looking for a working file (in any language) just to try if it works in my mobile phone. I don’t understand if my problem is the phone o my translated file.

Please someone could post a working verified translation file?

piemmm
Administrator

Hi

The one from MercedesGLK at: http://pastebin.com/p4ZYbbdz is a known good file.

Make sure you follow the structure (no strange spaces/etc)

regards

Ian

MercedesGLK

Hi Ian.

Why isn’t this thread sticky anymore?

Regards

follo
on: February 28, 2012 (GMT)

Also with this german file it doesn’t work.
I downloaded the file, renamed to “translation_it_override.txt” and placed into .torque dir but nothing happens.
Tried on LG 2x and on Asus transformer.

Is there anything else I can check or try?

piemmm
Administrator

Hi!

Are you using the lite version? The translation file won’t work in the lite version (yet), but will only work in the pro version – make sure you have your phone set to the language as well and it should start working the next time you quit and restart the app

follo

Yes, pro version (but where can I check?).
I really don’t understand where is the problem.

Can I send you my italian language file?

QCV

I’m using Torque in french but some texts are not translated. How can I get the language file? I would like to take a look at it and try to translate the missing lines.

MercedesGLK
on: February 29, 2012 (GMT)

Unzip the torque.apk, find your language file, rename it to “language_fr_override.txt” and put it into the .torque folder.

You will get a new file called “translation missing” (something like this). There are all missing lines in it.

MercedesGLK
on: March 11, 2012 (GMT)

@ Ian. Check your mail, please :)

piemmm
Administrator

Wow that was quick!

I’ve included the translations ready for the next update – I’m waiting to see if I missed (or messed up anything in this update) as there were a lot of changes (and a lot of testing to do as a result), so if I need to send out something quickly they will be included (at the most, it’ll be a weeks wait)

MercedesGLK

Okay.

Is it possible to publish the current language file, as some of the entries are still not translated.

Thank you :-)

MercedesGLK
on: March 13, 2012 (GMT)

Hi Ian.

Check your mails, please 😉

Is it possible to send me the missing translations for the app before you publish a new version?

Regards :)

feline_308
on: March 29, 2012 (GMT)

Quote from follo on February 28, 2012
Also with this german file it doesn’t work.
I downloaded the file, renamed to “translation_it_override.txt” and placed into .torque dir but nothing happens.
Tried on LG 2x and on Asus transformer.

Is there anything else I can check or try?

nemmeno io ci riesco…secondo me hanno disabilitato la funzione traduzione

follo
on: March 30, 2012 (GMT)

My italian translation file is ready to use but I can’t apply the translation to my torque app and I can’t verify if all is correct.
Maybe this is due to my phone model, but without the support of piemmm I can’t solve the problem.

piemmm
Administrator

Hi!

I have a couple of translations to look at tonight – can you email me yours to ian@prowl.org and I can take a look as well

If you have followed the instructions in the wiki then you should get the translation being accessible (though the phone will need to be in the same language as the translation for it to pick it up)

follo

Tried many times with wiki procedute but without success.

I send you the file but probably there will be some words that not match the correct translation because some english words are ambiguous and if I can’t see the associated command, I can’t do a choice.

feline_308
on: April 2, 2012 (GMT)

hi my friends, i bought your program last week, and i try to transalte italian language, but didn’t work fine.
cay you post every single translation into a file and such way we can obtain the right transaltione to store into .torque foilder correctly ?
bye

follo
on: April 3, 2012 (GMT)

Hi Ian,
I’m glad to find my italian translation in the new version of the app.

I’ve found some words still in english that not exist in the file downloaded from the wiki (http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Translation).
I think the file in the wiki is not updated, could you please update it so I can update my translated version?

Thanks

piemmm
Administrator
on: April 4, 2012 (GMT)

Hi!

It’s been incredibly busy last week – wasn’t entirely sure if I was going to be able to put it into the app but managed to squeeze it in at the last moment before the update :-)

I’ll see if I can generate a new translation file -there are always one of two fields that get added between versions (there are going to be a few in the logging settings for the next update) so I need to get these done before I update the wiki

feline_308
Post Re: Translations italian
on: April 7, 2012 (GMT)

Hello everyone, I wanted to know why when I start the program I get the message: translatione tesat mode, some functione disabled….it’s very boring….
anyone know why ?
regards..
Ciao a tutti..

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.071 seconds.

Follow me on twitter