Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Translations

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author Topic: Translations
piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: Translations
on: July 2, 2011 (GMT)

Hi!

Yes it’s supported – you’d need to take the file mentioned in the first post, translate it, then send it to me so I can then include it in the next update as part of the package. There was an issue with the in-line loader so it has been disabled until I can get some time to work out a problem with it. UTF-8 is preferred as an encoding if you help out! Thanks for showing interest!!!!

harcan
on: July 16, 2011 (GMT)

Quote from admin on July 2, 2011
Hi!

Yes it’s supported – you’d need to take the file mentioned in the first post, translate it, then send it to me so I can then include it in the next update as part of the package. There was an issue with the in-line loader so it has been disabled until I can get some time to work out a problem with it. UTF-8 is preferred as an encoding if you help out! Thanks for showing interest!!!!

hi!
ok…from what version is the in-line loader disabled?
whould like to try and see how it looks before translating all and send you file.. =)
cheers/H

piemmm
Administrator
on: July 17, 2011 (GMT)

I think any of the 1.4.70-79 versions should have it still in

The Wizard
on: July 20, 2011 (GMT)

I’m working on the Dutch translation, there are a lot of lines 😛

von jot
on: July 21, 2011 (GMT)

Quote from thewizard on July 20, 2011
I’m working on the Dutch translation, there are a lot of lines 😛
So am i, i’m on line 163 at the moment… Can we join our efforts here?

The Wizard

I’m already done, maybe you can download my version and make the necessary adjustments?

Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25854502/Upload/language_nl.txt

von jot

Looking good… Go publish! Well done…

piemmm
Administrator

It’ll be in the next update if you guys are happy with the file posted on here! Thankyou for your hard work!

von jot

That’s up to The Wizard… He did most of the work here!
But i think it’s OK; it all makes sense…

The Wizard

Sure, go ahead :).

The Wizard
on: July 25, 2011 (GMT)

Updated version of the Dutch translation. In the first version it was difficult to translate because you can’t test it… After the update (with the Dutch translation of course) it was easy to make the necessary adjustments :).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25854502/Upload/language_nl_new.txt

I miss some lines in the original file, can you post the most recent version for a quick update?

von jot
on: July 26, 2011 (GMT)

Correct, a few are missing, but overall it looks good! What also misses are the system failure notices from Torque (not vehicle related)… I disconnected the ECU while trying to read the error log; system failure notices came in English.

Ian: Perhaps for the future an option to choose the language? Now Torque looks at the device language and switches to that language when available, but that is not always desired.

piemmm
Administrator
on: July 26, 2011 (GMT)

I’ll see what I can do however will be a bit busy for the next couple of weeks – I will try to post a ‘diff’ of the new bits that were missed or are new so it should hopefully be a shorter list and I can just cut and paste to the new file

Core
on: July 27, 2011 (GMT)

Where could I get new original language file? I’d like to update russian translation cause it isn’t proper in many places.

Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
Ukraine

von jot
on: July 27, 2011 (GMT)

It’s in the first post of this thread.

kamo502
on: August 10, 2011 (GMT)

is someone from Poland?

currently i’m working on translating for this country
help is greatly appreciated:)

Core
on: August 11, 2011 (GMT)

Hi!
How can I override original russian translation with mine? I saved new file language_ru_override.txt to sdcard/.torque but it doesn’t work. I can see only old values, but I’d like to override all old values with mine.

Ukraine

Core
on: August 23, 2011 (GMT)

Ian, are you back? :) Answer my question please cause it’s difficult enough to test my translation :(

Ukraine

piemmm
Administrator
on: August 25, 2011 (GMT)

Yes I’m back! :) – I need to generate a new translation file (add any new translations to it that have appeared in the latest version) and then enable a way to allow you to test them (which will appear in the next update).

ADPJ
on: September 1, 2011 (GMT)

I have translate the base file to Japanese.But when I put the file into the SD card folder just as .torque/ that isn’t any change in the screen.Which folder should I put it into? Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.07 seconds.

Follow me on twitter