Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Torque Support for Google Chromecast

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torque Support for Google Chromecast
PwnedXJ
Post Torque Support for Google Chromecast
on: November 15, 2015 (GMT)

Hi Ian,

I had installed an Android tablet in my vehicle and using Torque was a breeze. Unfortunately it did not survive in there probably because of the heat. I recently replaced the tablet with a screen that has both hdmi and av ports. The main purpose for the hdmi is so that I can use Google Chromecast with my phone. AV is used with the backup camera.

As you may probably be aware the main advantage with the Chromecast is the capability of casting as opposed to screen mirroring. (https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/chromecast/tv/#?discover). Thus with the Chromecast you can show a supported app on the tv and continue using other apps and functions on the phone’s screen. However, not all apps are supported in Chromecast. Torque is one such app that presently does not support Chromecast.

Could you please enable support for Chromecast so that those of us who use Chromecast in the car can continue viewing Torque on the car screen while using the phone without having to move out of Torque. This feature will be very welcome.

Regards, Ed.

userM
Post Re: Torque Support for Google Chromecast
on: March 28, 2017 (GMT)

Do we have this option? or is it planning to do so?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.01 seconds.

Follow me on twitter