Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Torque App and Cobb Accessport

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torque App and Cobb Accessport
UMGuy
Post Torque App and Cobb Accessport
on: September 17, 2015 (GMT)

Hi,

Car is a 2004 Subaru Forester XT

I run a Cobb Accessport V3 on my car. It reads very fast off of my obdii, even with a obdii splitter isntalled. I switched to the TorqueApp after wanting to install a nexus 7 in my car and have larger display. I am running the Torque app on a 2013 Nexus 7 using the ScanTool 427201 OBDLink LX Bluetooth and an OBDII splitter.

When I attempt to run both the TorqueApp and the Accessport, neither work. The Accessport gives error saying it cannot connect to vehicle and to make sure vehicle is turned on. The TorqueApp provides error saying it cannot connect to the ECU.

The torque app has issue trying to keep up with boost readings. It is too slow.

Is there a way to run both the Accessport and the Torque App? Can I get the Torque App to read off of the Accessport? Any suggestions for getting them to work together or steps to take to speed up the TorqueApp?

Thanks for reading

Link to ODBlink
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H9S71LW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

Link to OBDII Splitter
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000TMCX72?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s01

UMGuy
Post Re: Torque App and Cobb Accessport

Emailed Cobb, and got this response:

“Hello!

As it turns out the AP will not work well with an OBDII splitter. There is no good way to use those at the same time.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Thank you,”

So looks like it might be a no go, unless TorqueApp has anything different to add or suggestions?

Capp777
Post Re: Torque App and Cobb Accessport

I would guess that both apps are
using the same tester address which
would confuse the network… but I
could be wrong.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.013 seconds.

Follow me on twitter