Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Email logs

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Email logs
kegobeer
Post Re: Email logs
on: September 30, 2015 (GMT)

I’m having the same problem – can’t email any logs. What is the status of the fix?

MrNielsen2000
on: September 30, 2015 (GMT)

The latest update seems to have resolved this issue.

malt56
on: November 27, 2017 (GMT)

Hi I am a a newbie – Downloaded Lite version to check out operation with my wifi OBD adapter- I setup to log a few PID’s /started logging /ran a car trip/stopped logging and had hoped to use the email option to send myself the logs- when I selected the email option -I get a list of possible ways to get the log – I tried my Mail & Gmail App, however nothing happens -nothing is sent . Thought it might be due to wifi connected and interfering with mobile data – but still no joy even after disconnecting wifi connection to adapter. Is there some other setup I need to do to get this to work ? If this cannot work then not likely to buy the pro version.

piemmm
Administrator

Hi!

It’s working in the pro version, it looks like the lite version needs a change to fix it on newer handsets (due to an OS change which also affected the pro version) – I’m in the middle of a fairly large pro update at the minute and the lite version will be updated once that’s been released!

malt56

Hi , Thanks for the update and quick reply -I will get the pro version to get the logs.

Pages: 1 [2]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.106 seconds.

Follow me on twitter