Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Feature requests

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: Feature requests
drakonfly
Post Re: Feature requests
on: February 18, 2013 (GMT)

A good improvement would be to pause and resume pid’s scanning with the application torquescan whenever you want. For example, on a trip of one hour scanning leave, and when we finished the tour stop scanning. Then, when we connect the obd, resume again, starting where we left off last time.
Greetings

Thank you and sorry for my bad english!

pnikolsky
on: February 19, 2013 (GMT)

Quote from pnikolsky on February 18, 2013
It looks like I should post here instead of asking question :).

Could you please add option to export collected graph data (for example, fuel consumption l/100km versus time) in text format?

So far I found only the possibility to share this as an image.

Perhaps it would be good to have possibility to log more than one parameter (as graph with possibility to save as txt too). For example, data from multiple O2 sensors vs. time.

neothin
on: February 21, 2013 (GMT)

Maybe there’s a work around for BMW boost pressure readings? Stuck at 2.7 psi at WOT :(

slab
on: February 25, 2013 (GMT)

Would it be possible to make the CSV exporter contain the PID values of the exported data? This would make it a bit easier for me to create a web viewer where the data can be uploaded rather than sent in real time as it is currently. I tried the real time uploader but sending a GET request every second seemed to be overloading my small VPS and probably using more 3g data than was required…
Thanks!

pez8210
on: February 26, 2013 (GMT)

Hello Ian

Thank you very much for this great soft, I bought it yesterday and I can´t test it yet, but I think it worth it

I´m thinking in using in Porsche cars, I will try and post my experiences

Thank you again for this awesome job

Best regards

marvin-e46
on: March 3, 2013 (GMT)

again i am asking for 80-120kph times
and 100-200kph times.
In europe en canada kph is the standard and there are a lot of users.
Its 1,5 year from that I is asked this the first time.

marvin Netherlands

pbeu135
on: March 7, 2013 (GMT)

All I do is diesel repairs and gasoline drive work, I haven’t got the elm327 yet and am hoping this app has diesel friendly pids to look at!!! email me at pbeu135@gmail.com please thanks

SPLEclipse
on: March 7, 2013 (GMT)

I see that you’re working with CM bluetooth drivers. I’ve had some unstable experience in the past, so this is GREATLY appreciated and should make a lot of people happy.

My request: Could you add a “gas fill up” type button to reset the vehicle profile to 100% full? I don’t have the proper PID to read the stock fuel gauge, so I rely on a “miles remaining ’til empty” gauge for fuel level (which works brilliantly BTW). It would be nice to reset this gauge from the dashboard screen without having to exit out and go to the vehicle profile. Car is an ’00 Neon if it matters.

Ptrain
on: March 8, 2013 (GMT)

Wastegate duty cycle would be a nice addition to the PID list

Larry s
on: March 11, 2013 (GMT)

Lap timer, available in Track Recorder.

drivebywire
on: March 12, 2013 (GMT)

Needles that narrow at the end, so it resembles a car needle better.

willf
Post Re: Feature requests / Live View Plus?
on: March 12, 2013 (GMT)

Hello Ian,

As my 2.0 liter Turbo nears 500 Horse Power, so does my dependence on the best Real Time Engine Monitor “Torque” on the Android Market. My primary hardware is an 8″ tablet that is always on if the engine is running and mounted on my center console. It has potentially saved me thousands$$$ of dollars by being able to employ alarms, etc, which react orders faster than the factory Check Engine Lamp. I’ve considered purchase of a Live View device to mount in a “Line of sight” position for critical temperatures, etc. however I would require far more than one to accomplish my goal. As I have more than one extra Android device not in use, would you consider modification of the LiveView plugin and pass the gauge(s) of interest to a second or “child” Android device via bluetooth or wifi.

I believe you will find numerous users willing to pay for such a plugin/app that allows this to be accomplished.

Michael
on: March 17, 2013 (GMT)

Quote from marvin-e46 on March 3, 2013
again i am asking for 80-120kph times
and 100-200kph times.
In europe en canada kph is the standard and there are a lot of users.

Yes, please add 100-200 kph timer. Been waiting for this feature for over one year now.

Thanks!

perris
on: March 20, 2013 (GMT)

I have learned (always was told but now confirmed) that the newer ucu’s calculate torque to adjust trim tables, I assume other manufacturers do this now too

I think it would be a great feature if torque had that pid readable

suumaher
on: April 1, 2013 (GMT)

Support for reading iMFD external sensors with new PLX Kiwi 2 Bluetooth would be awesome!

https://www.plxdevices.com/product_info.php?id=GSST2BLUETOOTH

Merko
on: April 1, 2013 (GMT)

Would be nice if we could set a wallpaper\background for each of the screens we have, and not one background for all of them..

Easier to customize a nice layout for each of the screens, if you want to use different gauges\dials etc. :)

meokey
on: April 4, 2013 (GMT)

is it possible to upload log to Google Drive, Dropbox, etc? It’s much convinient than setting up a webserver to upload.

Capp777
on: April 4, 2013 (GMT)

After building a list of custom pids…

It would be nice to save with vehicle profile
when going back and forth with different make
vehicles. (Update: this feature is already available
by setting option in vehicle profile according to
Piemmm.)

Would be nice after building custom pids within
torque to be able to save to .torque/extendedpids/*.cvs
file from within Torque.

For discrete gauges… would be nice to allow user to
edit ON/OFF text to user supplied values under the
display configuration (eg OPEN/CLOSED, PASS/FAIL,
YES/NO etc.)

Capp777

Edit:

Would be nice to have a histogram graph with normal
distribution curve with mean and standard deviation
statistics for graph process variable.

Roadhog
on: April 7, 2013 (GMT)

Sent you an email explaining about maybe adding custom gauge update rates because most people don’t need their coolant temp updating 5 times a second and would rather have that speed put towards a boost reading or something else. 😀

Dale.E
on: April 10, 2013 (GMT)

I had a thought regarding MPG calibration and DTE.
if Torque had a spot to input fuel purchased I think it could calculate mpg, dte and fuel onboard better for vehicles that don’t have an ECU accessible fuel gauge.

My truck has cc/per min fuel consumption sensor and speed sensor, but that’s it. DTE is all over the map because of it. I am trying to use the MPG trim adjustment to get it under control but then I thought that could be worked out by monitoring how much fuel is put in the tank on a few fills.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.648 seconds.

Follow me on twitter