Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Feature requests

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33
Author Topic: Feature requests
gmoneyjive
Post Re: Feature requests
on: April 5, 2018 (GMT)

Apologies if this has been answered, but I tried googling the heck out of it, searching this forum both with its native search and from google, but any plans on being able to see the TPMS readings on an STI? Still haven’t finished searching other methods, but I just switched to android and have heard great things about the Torque app. Had a Focus RS and they were getting it to work, but sadly and elk totalled her. :(

hwfreak
on: April 10, 2018 (GMT)

Please give option for change speach language. App is in my language but speach synthesis is in english…
Other idea:
Autostart and close app when connect to power/bluetooth or speed rise to f.e. 10km/h.
Multi OBD adapters on one time. For example connect one obd adapter with usb to “factory” monitoring and other on bt for arduino emulated obd.

Edit.
You can add rectangle gauges. F.e. wide load graph or half dial without Highest and Lowest value.

MrMarty51
on: April 13, 2018 (GMT)

Is it possible to create a PID or some kind of a program for reading the actual injector pump timing and also the timing off set value on a GM 6.5 diesel ?
These engines are OBD2 from 1996 until the present time, now being used in the Hummers.

FntX
Post WebViewer Improvements
on: April 16, 2018 (GMT)

After several hundreds of trips the WebViewer “Load Trip” prompt loads veeeery slow. I tried to delete some trips to make the load time shorter but there’s no way to batch-delete old trips at once – manually deleting them is quite tedious.

Sooo my suggestion is a batch-delete option and/or “purge logs older than […]” option 😉

Azza0909
on: May 7, 2018 (GMT)

Struggling to connect to the ECU.
My car is a Lexus LS400 1998 (UK) UCF20.
anyone managed to get torque to work on this car or know the protocol for the car. Some of the forums say different things, so seeing if users of the app have a better idea that could help.

Many thanks,
Aaron

munkey_mike
on: May 15, 2018 (GMT)

Consult II support…

larry121
on: May 17, 2018 (GMT)

I need a feature for acceleration time quickly

mrmoody
on: May 19, 2018 (GMT)

I would like to put two conditions on alarms, both of which must exist before the alarm goes off. Specifically I want to set up an oil pressure alarm that only triggers while the engine is running, instead of having it scream every time I turn the key off.

3000GT_VR4
on: May 22, 2018 (GMT)

Hello,

It would be very useful if you could allow a custom baud rate option so that the user can set a specific baud rate when using a OBD2 USB connection.

Also, there is a bug with the current baud rates in the app:
1. Automatic baud rate detection doesn’t work for me at all.
2. 460k baud is actually 38.4k baud.
3. 57.6k baud is actually 115.2k baud.

Also, with the current selection of baud rates, a 4.032Mhz crystal speed is required for perfect performance. However, most of the OBD2 USB devices use a 4.000Mhz crystal, which causes intermittent problems with incorrect values being displayed.

Thanks.

650Hawk
on: May 22, 2018 (GMT)

Your GPS Positioning Display needs to drop at least a few of the decimal point positions on both longitude and latitude. 1 second of longitude (at 34° latitude) equals about 84 feet. Your display shows the seconds down to 5 places past the decimal point, or 1/100,000 of a second. That is roughly 1/10 of an inch! Even commercial grade GPS surveying equipment would struggle with that; there is no way a smartphone can do it. And your GPS Positioning display more realistically admits an accuracy of 10-15m (30-50’). How about getting rid of all but 2 places past the second’s decimal point (about 1’)? The GPS coordinates would certainly be more realistic, AND they would fit into the display better without spilling over the sides.

rfriesen
on: May 23, 2018 (GMT)

At this point, can I program a key fob for a 2007 prius?

bevhoward
on: May 25, 2018 (GMT)

Small request.

I just discovered that my current phone (a Moto G4) does not contain a compass sensor.

The Torque GPS dial works great for this need when in motion, but when the vehicle comes to a stop, the needle returns to North.

It would be very helpful if the needle remained showing the last valid GPS direction when the vehicle comes to a stop.

Thanks in advance for your attention to this request.

Beverly Howard

Techie, programmer (FoxPro), Motorcyclist, Old Fart

pitiful1
on: May 29, 2018 (GMT)

Quote from Hiej on June 22, 2012
Hi,

It is possible to add 80-120 KPH measurement ?

JavaScript-enabled A .

pitiful1
on: May 29, 2018 (GMT)

Quote from Hiej on June 22, 2012
Hi,

It is possible to add 80-120 KPH measurement ?

JavaScript-enabled A .

cintakc
on: May 31, 2018 (GMT)

piemmm, you can add the possibility to change the number of digits after the decimal point on the pointer devices, as can be done on digital devices

Redferne
on: June 1, 2018 (GMT)

For the love of… please add support for https upload. It is 2018!

pappy
on: June 10, 2018 (GMT)

Can anyone help me to understand why, after reloading torque app to new phone, on the main screen where the tab for the menu should be is now gone? I tried to reload from original app source but still the menu tab is gone, it is still on my old phone, but when I transfer the app to my new phone that pesky menu tab vanishes?
Also this issue, after setting the logs I want to view, finding them and then opening them, they do not have the data I selected, in fact they show no information of any of the sensors?
Update, Seems the developer does not care, these posts prove that not one gets answers to their question, sad.
Thanks

Macbeth
on: June 30, 2018 (GMT)

ALGUIEN SABE SI ES POSIBLE MODIFICAR EL KILOMETRAJE CON LA APLICACION DE TORQUE MASTER, Y EL OBDII?

estomatologist

WhiteUrsa
on: September 12, 2018 (GMT)

i need display in real time can monitor Fuel flow rate/second

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.287 seconds.

Follow me on twitter