Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Feature requests

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33
Author Topic: Feature requests
4467desouza
Post Re: Feature requests
on: January 15, 2018 (GMT)

Quote from admin on January 14, 2018
The 0x7fffffffe theme issue will be fixed in the next beta update

Olá sou do Brasil e tenho o Torque Pró

Tenho uma Toro da Fiat e gostaria de um plugin ou recurso para a mesma se tiver como é claro, vi que tem Plugin no fórum massa dos veículos e um tem também como travar, abrir porta e etc… Será que você consegue mais coisas.

Tipo ele tem alarme, ao abrir a porta forçando ou quebrar o vidro aciona o alarme e avisa no app estando com o OBD2 no veículo, conseguir travar e destrava as portas, subir e descer os vidros, travar o veículo qdo for assaltado. Tipo assim….

Abraço e obrigado até o momento

Skripka
on: January 17, 2018 (GMT)

Thank you for this software!
I have a question about the speed of the tachometer in the program Torque. Auto SAAB 9.5 (ISO 9141-2 K line). The visual display of the arrow lags far behind the dashboard. Is it possible to fix it?
Auto with the new protocols work correctly.

Hiej
on: January 18, 2018 (GMT)

please add a widget to the app (maybe 4×1 or 4×2) in way to start the app with a big button instead of simple little icon.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
2010 Mazda 2.2d – 185
OBDLink MX – SGS7
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

kutavyz
on: January 18, 2018 (GMT)

Hi!

It would be nice to implement a setting that allows to always hear alarms on the cellphone speaker if this is connected to a car bluetooth device. It’s very annoying not hearing the alarms because the sound output is always on the Bluetooth audio device.
I would be nice too that the alarms create a notification on the cellphone, because right now if you are, for example, using Google Maps with Torque in the background, I didn’t hear or see any notification about an alarm has been triggered.

Thank you so much.

sunbaj
on: January 20, 2018 (GMT)

Can we have the app store all the trips and then load them on the web server when connected to the internet. I use a phone which is always placed in the car and it is not connected to the internet. Once a week I get the phone to my home and get it connected to the internet for updates. So as such I loose all the trips information.

It would be nice if app store the trip information and then uploads it over to the server when connected to the internet.

Pinhaw
on: January 22, 2018 (GMT)

IS it possible to display door open alarms. I have. Problem with a Mercedes Vito Van and would like to know which door it believes is open

thekow
on: January 22, 2018 (GMT)

I would like to request again the ability to add bar graphs for dials. For rpm loads etc. That way we can have more real estate for data.

meelokun
on: February 14, 2018 (GMT)

I would like to request for Torque Pro to support the automatic adapter by automatic labs. OBD Fusion supports it, why cant Torque pro?

scott.burns@seqent.com
on: February 18, 2018 (GMT)

Extension to Alarm Announcements

Working with the paid version of the app for the last month or so I wonder if there are any plans for what I am about to describe.

The software can today announce for example “Engine operating temperature has been reached”.

Has there been an thought to extending alarms feature to allow for:

1) Selection of what happens with the alarm on a more granular basis (audio announcement, display message, alarm warning tone etc.)?

2) Thought is to keep alarms as they are today but add check boxes for say:
a. Audio Announcement
b. Alarm Tone
c. Screen Display (none, display time, ack required)

Basically some method of allowing the user to setup their own announcements like the Engine Operating Temp one that is in there but for any PID evalation.

For example:

Alarm: Transmission Temperature Rising
Sensor: TransTemp
Type: Maximum
Trigger: 160F
Alarm Tone: no
Audio Announcement: yes
Screen Display: 3 seconds
Ack Button: no

Not a perfect spec but I think you can get the basic idea.

fmilani
on: March 5, 2018 (GMT)

Hello,
Could you please confirm if Torque PRO has connectivity with Android Auto? If not, then could you please implement that?

I would like to see the Torque PRO App running with Android Auto, so then I can see the data results in my car screen.

Thanks,
Fabio

blueskoda
on: March 6, 2018 (GMT)

Hello,

I used the Torque Pro on my HTC Flyer 2 years ago. There was no objection.

Now I have Android Oreo with a NOKIA 8 and Torque Pro buyed version on it. I have to say that the feel is very well done. Unfortunately, I constantly get interference in the dashboard. This means that the individual control panels interfere (flashing). So in the brief moment, as if something was updating, black and displayed again.

Sorry for “Google Translator”

If my question was requested in the wrong thread, please move this request in the appropriated thread. Thank you !

Greetings from Germany

blueskoda 2018-03-06

jbirch
on: March 10, 2018 (GMT)

For users who live in northern climates. (Canada) In cold conditions where it’s -10c to -30c for months at a time.

Please separate out the “Icy Conditions” warning from Torque Pro user app safety warnings as an individual check box.

On an Android based HU with bluetooth OBD2 adapter connected all the time, in cold conditions the head unit internal temperature sensor may not hit the threshold temperature for 5,10 minutes after sitting in -20c all night. So you scrape the windows, clear the snow. Driving down the snow and ice covered road…

“Icy Conditions!” Halfway on your morning commute. No kidding ! Scares the wife and passengers.

Certainly easy enough to just disable safety warnings. But would be nice to retain that functionality without the temp. warning.

Cheers,
jb

diesl
Post Locate fields by name in OBD responses
on: March 11, 2018 (GMT)

Volkswagen seems to be changing the length of records when updating cars, which makes the data fields move around. If Torque could identify fields by name and then report the data belonging to it, that would be great.

For example, in the reply to the mode 6 request 06B2, instead of having to program the soot formula to use R13/R14 for a 2015 2l TDI or R40/R41 for a Passat or R49/R50 for a 2012 TDI without emissions fix, it would be nice if I could tell Torque to search for the marker B2C5 and then report bytes 2 & 3 following it.

2012 VW JSW TDI w/ DSG

lewanthanh
on: March 12, 2018 (GMT)

Hi,
I want to add display 0-60 km/h time . I don’t see this sensor on Torque pro. How to creat this sensor ?

heresdarren
on: March 16, 2018 (GMT)

I would love to be able to use Mode 8 with this app. My goal is to be able to turn on and off the EVAP vent solenoid for testing purposes. Maybe someone could point me in the right direction if this is already possible with this app.

corbeliere
on: March 19, 2018 (GMT)

Hi.

Would it be possible to be able to delete multiple map view trips rather than one by one.

Many thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.51 seconds.

Follow me on twitter