Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Feature requests

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: Feature requests
jjjanus
Post Re: Feature requests
on: August 30, 2012 (GMT)

Ok I figured something out. On a locked down Nissan obd2 ECU (ie has no OBD2 PIDs avaliable) I can use mode 22 extended PIDs. But these require a 4 byte message so I can’t create them in torque. Eg 2211000400 2211010400 (requires the 0400 trailing the usual format). Can you change custom PIDs to allow 4 bytes rather than 3.

thygreyt
on: September 2, 2012 (GMT)

just wondering,

on vw 2009 jetta 2.5L

any updates on the oil temp PID? 😀

We-BEER
on: September 4, 2012 (GMT)

please add options for
ISO 14230-4 (fast init, 9.6k baud) and
ISO 14230-4 (5b init, 9.6k baud)

piemmm
Administrator
on: September 5, 2012 (GMT)

Hi!

The inits can be done using the custom init string in the vehicle profile – if you have a look at http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Custom_Init there are some examples

Jacobdewey
on: September 6, 2012 (GMT)

I would like to see a Variable Geometry Turbocharger vane position % P.I.D. for GM diesel pickups 2005 and up. I would also like to see a Desired Fuel Rail Pressure P.I.D. as well. Great Product and Thanks!

Hiej

it would be nice to have the ability to measure times for:

40-120 km/ h
80-120 km/ h
30-60 km/ h

could this pids be added?

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
2010 Mazda 2.2d – 185
OBDLink MX – SGS7
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

CyberJinx
Post Screen Order

Torque Pro shows 7 screens by default and always starts on the 4th one. I have created a custom screen on the first screen and would like to swap the position of screens 1 and 4 along with other screens as well.

Is this possible?

Ipswich, UK

padgett
on: September 7, 2012 (GMT)

If you touch one of the dials eventually it will turn dark and a slection screen will appear. One of the items is “Move Display”. Another is “Delete Display”.

This is pretty much standard Android though sometimes the screen jumps instead of opening. Just retry until it works.

That said I wish “reset” was doublewide.

Orlando

blazerk5
Post Autoselect profile by adapter
on: September 8, 2012 (GMT)

Hi!

Is it possible to implement an “auto-select the BT-Adapter in range”? If somebody (like me) uses two different BT-Adapters in two different cars, it would be a little help, not have to select the adapter manualy.

And is it possible to add the function to combine a car-profile to an adapter?

I imagine it like this
I get into my car, plug in the BT-adapter and start the app. Then the app scans for the adapter, which is in range and connects. After that the app selects the car-profile, which is linked to the adapter.

Thanks

Roadhog
on: September 10, 2012 (GMT)

How about automatic atmospheric compensation for boost readings?

With more and more phones today having a barometer built in, it would be an amazing feature to have added imo.

Bottoz
on: September 10, 2012 (GMT)

I’d like to switch themes without being connected to the internet. Or, change themes depending on time of day.

Naslan
on: September 12, 2012 (GMT)

I have two turbo cars with one having a MAF and another a MAP sensor.

It would be nice if the boost calculation option instead of being generic (under settings) is included under vehicle profile. That way when I load a particular car’s profile I don’t have to go into settings and keep changing the default boost calculation method.

Thanks!

infamousjamous
on: September 14, 2012 (GMT)

Feature request #1:
Please enable the Startup in dashboard option to work when Torque is already running in the dashboard and gets relaunched.

I use Tasker to automatically launch Torque when connected to the OBDII adapter. The problem is when Torque is running on the dashboard screen and Tasker attempts to relaunch Torque (like when restarting the engine), it will go to the main screen instead of the dashboard.

Feature request #2:
Add an option for gauges to do a “full sweep” upon startup.

TIA :)

rb855
on: September 23, 2012 (GMT)

This may be out of the scope of things, or an unrealistic request, but here goes nothing. This doesnt exactly qualify as obd2, but it is a ISO Can network standard. Megasquirt and its variants of aftermarket fuel injection and spark computers use ISO 11898 29bit CAN network, created by bosch. These modules can handle around 600 packets/second as well. The computers are fully programmable, and a large amount of its success is because of user improvements. This is a very popular system, but I understand its user base is small compared to other things out there. Im including a link that explains the protocol and implementation for these units. Interested to hear your take on this request.

http://msextra.com/doc/ms3/can_tech.html

d1dd1
on: September 26, 2012 (GMT)

I also use Tasker to start Torque and I use the RacingMeter Dashboard PlugIn.

I would love to have a feature to automatically run the plugin RacingMeter when Torque starts.

nevalon
on: September 30, 2012 (GMT)

Quote from d1dd1 on September 26, 2012
I also use Tasker to start Torque and I use the RacingMeter Dashboard PlugIn.

I would love to have a feature to automatically run the plugin RacingMeter when Torque starts.

I´m searching for the same function. Autopluginstart function.
Thanks!!!

PangaDayWalker
on: October 2, 2012 (GMT)

I am still dying for the Cut Off to show properly on my car!! :)

Hope it will get out in a newer version some day…

musafiir

I have been using the Torque Pro for some time.

I noticed that at places where the internet is lost during real time upload, it does not reconnect to log the data as soon as connection is established.

May be this is a programming issue.

Thanks

dijon92

Fuel used since fill up (%100)
distance since fill up (%100)
fill up button
average consumption since fill up (%100)

torquefan
on: October 3, 2012 (GMT)

Would it be possible to have a Layouts menu item like the Themes one which would allow you to load/save/upload layouts. It would be great if you could load layouts that other users have created like you can do with a theme.

Thanks!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.534 seconds.

Follow me on twitter