Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Feature requests

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33
Author Topic: Feature requests
F-150Torqued
Post Re: Feature requests
on: November 19, 2017 (GMT)

^^^

That would solve my problem, or ‘Feature Request’ also. When I have Built a custom PID and gauge (or maybe several gauges) on a dashboard for testing custom ‘PIDS’ trying to figure out WHAT THEY ARE’, or what the formulas should be – you sometimes loose track of WHAT custom PID # the gauge IS FOR. I found about 475 PIDs that responded to PID SCAN (BACK WHEN THAT PLUGIN WORKED) that I have systematically been trying to determine their source/ use/ application/ formulas.

Showing the ‘extended PID #’ on the gauge long press menu would be helpful. You CANNOT even go by the Short Name displayed on the gauge – because that can be changed (and I often do to track observations related to readings). Then when I need to EDIT the PID, can’t figure out what PID it was.

cintakc’s suggestion would solve BOTH problems, in a VERY useful fashion. I like it even better. Just provide an ‘EDIT extended PID’ selection in the gauge long press menu. Saves all the actions required to get into EDIT mode. If it is a standard PID (or one that is not editable), the ‘EDIT extended PID’ could be ‘greyed’ out.

—————-

piemmm
Administrator
on: November 28, 2017 (GMT)

I’m updating TorqueScan to make it a *lot* easier to play around with PID information, and potentially jump straight into the PID editor as well (it’s on the list of important things to do) – I have to get J1939 and equation memories sorted out first, then it’s literally next on my list

edit: I’ll try to do the PID reference from dial thing as well if I can find somewhere non-intrusive to fit it in

Edit2: Um, needed a break from equation data saving, so it’s now added ready for the next beta. Long press on the display,.. display configuration,.. jump to pid editor

F-150Torqued
on: November 29, 2017 (GMT)

Wow piemmm, that is really powerful. A great method to sort out ‘what’ sensor or parameter an unidentified PID (found via Torque Scan) represents is to build several gauges for the same PID number using various formulas, and/or some virtual PID on one dashboard page and monitor them under various driving conditions. So frequently, I would loose track of WHAT PID a certain gauge was being driven by when I wanted to ‘tweak’ the formula to perfect it! This is great. Thank you.

—————–

Chillout
on: December 4, 2017 (GMT)

I recently found out about this:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/general/paid-software/app-obd2-plugin-android-auto-torque-t3657805

It’s an app that works as an in-between for Torque and Android Auto, allowing Torque data to be seen in Android Auto. So this is not really a request for a feature, just a heads-up for extra cool stuff 😉

There’s an unofficial Android Auto sdk avaiable:
https://github.com/martoreto/aauto-sdk
Maybe in the future, this could be an idea, to add AA support to Torque?

MahJoo
on: December 5, 2017 (GMT)

Hi team
Can you make torque for honda motor bike?

sunbaj
on: December 10, 2017 (GMT)

I am a new member so not sure if this feature has been requested for. Can there be a clear all dashboard button. I have to manually delete all the individual dashboards one by one. There should be an option to clear all the dashboards.

4467desouza
on: December 25, 2017 (GMT)

Boa noite

Qual a possibilidade de colocar um Plugin no App Torque Pró para o carro da Fiat, sendo o Fiat Toro 1.8 Flex.

Poderiam acrescentar algumas coisas que o carro já tem

Travas automática (Abre e fecha)
Localização do veículo
Ligar o Alarme do carro (com trava ou sem trava)
Botão pânico para desligar o carro em causa de roubo ou até mesmo o carro ser travado somente com o funcionamento quando o dono abrir o App e liberar o o procedimento. Isso é bom quando voce vai em festa e deixa o carro em um lugar não confiável.
Funções quando a quebra de vidro, força a abertura do veículo, ao acionar o alarme avisar no App.

Sei lá se dá para fazer isso.

Abraço a todos

Saros
on: December 26, 2017 (GMT)

Would be great if the following features could be implemented

PID alarm – choose custom audio file, enable continuous playback (e.g. A constant buzzer tone)

PID alarm popup – disable the popup

Dennish
on: December 28, 2017 (GMT)

Sorry if this is not the correct place to post but I can not find anything closer. The mpg dial auto-ranges but takes into account readings on over-run or low revs when changing gear. This means my full scale is say 140 or even 200 when I am interested in the mpg under load. Can the display maximum be set to twice the long term average (rounded up to nearest 10s) as then the needle would always be near the centre of the scale.
I have just bought pro version 1.8.178 for android. Thanks

Own Hyundai Accent 1.3 Gsi

freezer
on: December 29, 2017 (GMT)

Mode 6 Test IDs for pre-CAN Nissans. All the test ID names for my 2003 Maxima are incorrect. 01-04 show as rich to lean sensor threshold but they are actually catalyst. 05-07 show up as o2 sensor switch times and voltages but they are for EVAP. 0b and 0c show as misfire counts but they are for oxygen sensor #1. The rest of the TIDs are unnamed but they are for the oxygen sensors and oxygen sensor heaters. It would be nice to be able to view these tests with the proper headings.https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J02o6jj6UQj_6lOVqXgiHoCzOyKAtxh5https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XRuQ8cbTxLP3QP8kPOls3r_mGQoz2rwH

Teleport
on: January 2, 2018 (GMT)

Hi,

Can you please allow 2 or more floating widgets?

If its a stability problem maybe allow us the option to add more widgets with a warning?

mlx1500

Hi there, new here but not to Torque. I have the current paid/pro version both on my phone and also running in my truck on an Android head unit. 2 separate accounts/purchases but both are up to date. So far the only trouble I have with this app is that when configuring alarms, there is no way to set a deadband timer for each alarm. This would be useful for the low fuel alarm for instance. Currently as soon as the fuel level reaches my alarm setpoint (12%) the alarm is triggered, but the problem is that the fuel is constantly sloshing around in the tank and even though I may actually have 35% fuel remaining, all it takes is one little slosh to make the level reading temporary dip below the alarm value and set off the warning. If I could set a delay of say, 5 seconds just for this alarm, then the fuel level would have to remain at or below my setting of 12% for 5 seconds before the alarm would be triggered.

For other parameters a longer time would be useful, and for others no delay at all would be best, such as a high coolant temperature alarm. So while it would be nice to have an adjustable time delay for each alarm, even just a “global” delay value would be a vast improvement.

Hiej

@mlx1500

For this you can use one of averaging equations, don’t sure which one suits you best if time based or values based: https://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Equations

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
2010 Mazda 2.2d – 185
OBDLink MX – SGS7
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

JtotheC11
on: January 8, 2018 (GMT)

Hello would it be possible to add a digital compass? Such as N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW. Thanks

Capp777
on: January 9, 2018 (GMT)

Quote from JtotheC11 on January 8, 2018
Hello would it be possible to add a digital compass? Such as N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW. Thanks

End Quote.

I have created my own using a digital display
and a custom pid with the following:

Long Name: Compass Bearing
Short Name: Compass
Mode/Pid: Leave blank.
Equation: Closest(Val{GPS Bearing}::0=’N’:45=’NE’:90=’E’:135=’SE’:180=’S’:225=’SW’:270=’W’:315=’NW’:360=’N’)
Units: Bearing
Scale: x1
Min: 0.0
Max: 360.0
Diagnostic Start/Stop Command: Leave blank.

Note:

Beta version 1.8.190 or greater required to use
Closest function.

JtotheC11
on: January 11, 2018 (GMT)

Quote from Capp777 on January 9, 2018
Quote from JtotheC11 on January 8, 2018

End Quote.

I have created my own using a digital display
and a custom pid with the following:

Long Name: Compass Bearing
Short Name: Compass
Mode/Pid: Leave blank.
Equation: Closest(Val{GPS Bearing}::0=’N’:45=’NE’:90=’E’:135=’SE’:180=’S’:225=’SW’:270=’W’:315=’NW’:360=’N’)
Units: Bearing
Scale: x1
Min: 0.0
Max: 360.0
Diagnostic Start/Stop Command: Leave blank.

Note:

Beta version 1.8.190 or greater required to use
Closest function.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I was waiting for this for 3 years! Again thank you!! I should buy you 10 cases of beer (if ur over 21 lol)

mlx1500
on: January 12, 2018 (GMT)

Quote from Hiej on January 2, 2018
@mlx1500

For this you can use one of averaging equations, don’t sure which one suits you best if time based or values based: [url=https://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Equations

]https://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Equations

@Hiej Thanks! I’ll look into doing this today after work.

sunbaj
on: January 13, 2018 (GMT)

Can we have mobile battery display if we are using it on tablet or mobile ?

piemmm
Administrator
on: January 13, 2018 (GMT)

Managed to add android battery level into the current update (had to fix an issue with fault logs, so added it at the same time)

Enjoy!

piemmm
Administrator
on: January 14, 2018 (GMT)

The 0x7fffffffe theme issue will be fixed in the next beta update

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.383 seconds.

Follow me on twitter