Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Feature requests

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: Feature requests
stoker100
Post Re: Feature requests
on: February 9, 2017 (GMT)

I love the app, to make it perfect for my use i would like to see options to:
– lock gauges in horizontal (landscape) position (my gauges rotate every time i start the app, annoying but otherwise not a big deal)
– swipe pages left to right in landscape or as has been mentioned before use media buttons to change pages on the dashboard (its very hard to swipe with my particular setup)

my671ford v8
on: February 16, 2017 (GMT)

Is there a way to connect say a 25 pin plug and create the warning lamps from the dashboard ?

ThomasMeister
on: February 20, 2017 (GMT)

Is it possible, to create a butto to reset min/max-Values of ALL gauges instead go to each single gauge an reset this?

birdie
on: February 25, 2017 (GMT)

I have a 2008 Mitsubishi Pajero, it works great with Torque Pro. There are a couple of features I’d love if you could add so I can completely replace my factory trip computer.

A couple of feature requests:
– Is it possible to add a clock/date widget?
– is it possible to get the external air temperature?
– is it possible to get working fuel economy widgets (instant, available trip, and average tank?)

Would it help if I sent you a raw data dump or something like that from the OBD2 port? Not sure if all that above information (except the clock obviously) exposes itself through the OBD2 port?

my671ford v8
on: February 27, 2017 (GMT)

Is there a way to get warning lights , blinkers etc to work with torque to give a complete dash set up ? Can an icon be created and programmed to change color when it gets a signal for say low oil level ? If you could slit the cluster wiringand send the warning lamp signals to say a wifi arduino unit could the arduino and bluetooth obd2 work together with torque or is there a simpler way ?

moosenose
on: February 27, 2017 (GMT)

Hi! Was wondering about if possible to get oil level readout? from mercedes (w203) in my case.

morgfarm1
on: March 13, 2017 (GMT)

I’d like to see Torque be able to pull fault codes for Transmissions.

My example: Ford 5R55W and 5R55E Automatic transmissions used in most 2nd Gen thru 3rd Gen trucks and SUVs.

And all of the A4LD family transmissions included, which is where the 5R and 4R series is derived. That’s the ONE THING I cannot get torque to do that I really could use.

john236
on: March 18, 2017 (GMT)

Current Speed Limit would be good.

tcanthonyii
on: March 23, 2017 (GMT)

Mode 6 data added to dashboards. Like we do with PID’s, have the ability to read in mode 6 data for the profiled device and select which ones to add to the dashboard. At the very least add the mode 6 code manually and see if it updates. I get it won’t work for every vehicle as it’s dependent on what is placed in mode 6 but still would be very handy. Half the PID’s I need are in mode 6.

tcanthonyii
on: March 23, 2017 (GMT)

Mode 6 data added to dashboards. Like we do with PID’s, have the ability to read in mode 6 data for the profiled device and select which ones to add to the dashboard. At the very least add the mode 6 code manually and see if it updates. I get it won’t work for every vehicle as it’s dependent on what is placed in mode 6 but still would be very handy. Half the PID’s I need are in mode 6.

nkemp
on: March 29, 2017 (GMT)

Allow direct entry of MTH,RXD & RXF values into Torque per PID so that the user does not have to parse out the equation from the PID’s MTH, RXD & RXF strings. I created a spreadsheet to create equations automatically and the Excel cell code is listed here: https://torque-bhp.com/forums/?wpforumaction=viewtopic&t=8676.0&notify&id=8676 … in the 10th post.

C220CDI
on: April 2, 2017 (GMT)

MERCEDES C Class C220 CDI – would like to know if there is an EGT or DPF feuture to monitor or establish when a regeneration is taking place. That would be like winning the lottery.

But still a great app.. got the full paid version as it is worth every penny.

Have an old C Class that gets a few hiccups from time to time.

DonTorquePro
on: April 3, 2017 (GMT)

Love the app. I drive a 2010 Sierra 1500, V8, AT, 4WD and would like to display transmission gear (i.e. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.). Is that feature available and I just haven’t found it?If not, can you add that feature?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.376 seconds.

Follow me on twitter