Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Feature requests

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: Feature requests
garykaplan
Post Re: Feature requests
on: March 6, 2016 (GMT)

Does any one know if this app allows you to show what gear you have selected? or if that even can come out of the ODB2 bus?

jaku
on: March 7, 2016 (GMT)

Please allow the logging of g-sensor values to be disabled. They are automatically logged in every log and this takes up way too much data.

They take up 3 PIDs and are just worthless values 99.9% of the time.

406dany
on: March 8, 2016 (GMT)

Quote from jaku on March 7, 2016
Please allow the logging of g-sensor values to be disabled. They are automatically logged in every log and this takes up way too much data.

They take up 3 PIDs and are just worthless values 99.9% of the time.

+1 :)

Hiej
on: March 13, 2016 (GMT)

Hello Ian, please consider the possibility to set priority on poolling speed of custom PIDs would be a great thing.

At the moment all custom pids seems to be poolled with the same speed, the possibility to set low priority on some custom PIDs that does not need frequent updates (eg. Engine oil temp or tire pressure etc.) will allow to read quickly some other PIDs (eg. Oil pressure, boost etc…).

This will help a lot users with low speed (adapters an ecu) setups.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
2010 Mazda 2.2d – 185
OBDLink MX – SGS7
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

vis
on: March 17, 2016 (GMT)

Quote from Hiej on March 13, 2016
Hello Ian, please consider the possibility to set priority on poolling speed of custom PIDs would be a great thing.

At the moment all custom pids seems to be poolled with the same speed, the possibility to set low priority on some custom PIDs that does not need frequent updates (eg. Engine oil temp or tire pressure etc.) will allow to read quickly some other PIDs (eg. Oil pressure, boost etc…).

This will help a lot users with low speed (adapters an ecu) setups.

+100

Nice too see option for not to record G sensors.
Also you could split date and time field and let both be optional, so I would dismiss date and keep time only.
Would also be nice to have incremental time from start directly in the app log, it would save me a step in excel

anko
on: March 20, 2016 (GMT)

Next to the “out of the box” list of PIDs I have long lists of PIDs for more than 10 different ECUs in my car. Front E-montor, Rear E-motor, Generator, Battery Management Unit, OnBoardCharger, ….. The total list of PIDs is extremely long. Would it be possible to add a ‘folder’ attribute to the custom PID list and then, when adding gauges, present a list of folders, where you can drill down to, instead of presenting the whole list at once?

Thanks.

drozdo
on: March 21, 2016 (GMT)

Hi,

is it possible for torque to read data from 2 bluetooth devices? I want to add some sensors via arduino to my “normal” dongle setup.

Thanks,

Vaelen
on: April 6, 2016 (GMT)

I might have missed this somewhere else.
But does the app show diesel injector balance values for the Toyota 1KD-FTV (D4d) motor?
If not, will this type of feature be added?

ccs86
on: April 7, 2016 (GMT)

I have an idea for an additional calculated PID to be able to log/display:

Percent error between commanded and measured AFR

AFR (commanded) – AFR (measured) / AFR (commanded)

It seems like the implementation would be relatively simple, and it would be very useful to track how effectively closed/open loop fueling is, in different situations.

Thoughts?

thekow
on: April 8, 2016 (GMT)

Manual Upload of all pending logs would be good.

Also the logging data gets all out of order when you are logging more than Ten PID’s

Also 0-60kmh time!

rocketrancher
on: April 9, 2016 (GMT)

Greetings

Very much enjoying TorquePro after a thorough trial period with the free version.

Might we transition the logged PID selection process from the scroll/select/repeat dialogue to using checkboxes in the PID list?

Would sure save time and thumb.

vis
on: April 13, 2016 (GMT)

is ‘no logging G sensors’ option working? seems not to on my device both on 85 and latest 86

piemmm
Administrator
on: April 13, 2016 (GMT)

Hi!

Yes it should be. Make sure you stop and start the logging session for the changes to take effect though.

vis
on: April 17, 2016 (GMT)

mine still logs G sensors both with option enabled and disabled.
Even on latest 89

piemmm
Administrator
on: April 18, 2016 (GMT)

OK, will be fixed in 1.8.90 which will be out tomorrow/wednesday once I’ve fnished testing

FntX
on: April 22, 2016 (GMT)

Is there an update on the overlength-PID topic?
I’ve managed to gather access to the whole world of BMW extended PIDs in the meantime :-)

piemmm
Administrator
on: April 22, 2016 (GMT)

Hi!

Can you send a couple of them to ian@prowl.org so I can see what’s needed to be done (bonus if you can get a couple of responses from the adapter as well – if not then that’s ok)

vis
on: April 24, 2016 (GMT)

No log G sensors confirmed working on latest 92, thanks.

In changelog you say you removed decimals on whole numbers, I still get ie 90.0, 91.0, 92.0 … in water temp dial and ie 605.7 in exhaust temp. We should be able to set decimals on all dials, it doesn’t make sense to have decimals shown on big numbers such as exhaust temp

JtotheC11
on: April 26, 2016 (GMT)

any idea of putting an digital compass displaying: N, NE, SE, NW etc

Typos1
on: May 24, 2016 (GMT)

I ve changed the config of the dials in the dash but this does not change the widget, can you make it possible to change the config of the widget or make the widgets automatically reflect the config of the dials on the dash ?

My boost gauge widget is rendered useless because it goes up to 8bar and my turbo only boosts to about 1.2bar max so the needle on the widget barely moves at all apart form at full throttle

Thanks, email sent.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.256 seconds.

Follow me on twitter