Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Feature requests

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: Feature requests
NYTDiboy
Post Re: Feature requests
on: September 30, 2014 (GMT)

As a new user one thing I found was that when setting up an alarm (in this case for my DPF inlet temperature so I know when a regen is taking place) I noticed that the alarm setup is deg C, despite the fact that my settings have my preferred units of temperature as deg F. It would be great if it could follow the settings.

Redrkt
on: October 4, 2014 (GMT)

Is there a way to make it connect to my profile automatically? I only run one profile ( my truck ) and keep having to pick that profile every time I start the truck. It would be nice if I did not have to do this.

Thanks

Ken

ZMBSNPR
on: October 10, 2014 (GMT)

Long time Torque Pro user here, used the app on multiple devices over the years and its come a long way.

My suggestion would be Day and Night gauges that would change based on the ambient light in the vehicle. I know Google Maps does something similar to this. For instance in my 2008 Dodge Ram the gauges during the day have white faces, black numbers and red dial pointers. At night the gauge faces are black with green numbers.

I think this would be really helpful especially at night to keep users from being overwhelmed with the light coming off their devices.

G_Loc
on: October 14, 2014 (GMT)

Can the alarms be disabled when the ignition is off? I have an alarm set for low oil pressure and it always goes off when I turn off my car. It is mildly annoying to say the least.

Foraff
on: October 16, 2014 (GMT)

Ian, a plugin for Pre-1996 OBD Porsches (964, 993, 928 & 968) would be nice. bergvillfx.com sells an OBD2 – Porsche 19-pin adapter for . If I knew what area you are in, I might be able to find a loaner for your use.

mech-a-nic

Jod
on: October 22, 2014 (GMT)

Please, let me choose OBDII adapter per profile and automaticaly select profile, depend on currently connected adapter.
Or simply remove stupid notification about “Multiple OBD devices”, because I driving two cars (my and my brother’s)

Nak
on: October 23, 2014 (GMT)

Quote from ZMBSNPR on October 10, 2014
Long time Torque Pro user here, used the app on multiple devices over the years and its come a long way.

My suggestion would be Day and Night gauges that would change based on the ambient light in the vehicle. I know Google Maps does something similar to this. For instance in my 2008 Dodge Ram the gauges during the day have white faces, black numbers and red dial pointers. At night the gauge faces are black with green numbers.

I think this would be really helpful especially at night to keep users from being overwhelmed with the light coming off their devices.

Absolutely!!

Also, the ability to show v4 mode and tow mode on 2007 and later GM trucks. For all of us swapping newer engines into older vehicles without DICs,this would be a huge deal.

username
on: October 25, 2014 (GMT)

Hi,

is there any progress in adding more supported pids for VAG vehicles (Skoda Octavia 2.0 TDI 2006 in my case)?
Oil temp would be very very useful

And is it possible to adjust the temperature value for the “engine is warm” speech message? Couldn’t find anything in the settings.

Regards & thanks for this great piece of software!

JtotheC11
on: October 28, 2014 (GMT)

Is there any way you could throw in a Digital Compass option feature? reading “N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW.” It would be easier to read

Spere
on: October 29, 2014 (GMT)

How about Android Wear support like LiveView and SmartWatch for Torque.

Would love to have that since I’m going to buy LG G Watch R in some near future.

Is this even possible?

Red Raspberry
on: October 29, 2014 (GMT)

When looking at the Fuel Injector duty cycle on my 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe the value sits at 0 during times I know the injector is firing.

Can you add some resolution below a whole number to the read out? If I add decimal places to the display config it still only shows a who number with just the two decimal points as 00.

superdog404
on: November 1, 2014 (GMT)

Quote from Spere on October 29, 2014
How about Android Wear support like LiveView and SmartWatch for Torque.

Would love to have that since I’m going to buy LG G Watch R in some near future.

Is this even possible?

Liveview and Smartview already work with Torque. Look on the Play Store.

Spere
on: November 3, 2014 (GMT)

Quote from superdog404 on November 1, 2014
Liveview and Smartview already work with Torque. Look on the Play Store.

Yeah I know since I have Liveview. But I was asking support for Android Wear too.

moreause
on: November 5, 2014 (GMT)

Would it be possible to have some kind of smoothing on the gage value movement

just say you have a RPM gage and every time the gage refresh the needle jump around

if i use the obdlink software instead of jumping all around the software make the transition from previous to new value in a smooth value…instead of just jumping from last to new

Spere

Quote from moreause on November 5, 2014
Would it be possible to have some kind of smoothing on the gage value movement

just say you have a RPM gage and every time the gage refresh the needle jump around

if i use the obdlink software instead of jumping all around the software make the transition from previous to new value in a smooth value…instead of just jumping from last to new

Do You have faster communication enabled. For me it doesn’t jump even a bit. So it sounds like you have so very low update speed what causes jumping..?

moreause

yes it is enabled, but i’m wondering if it’s torque doing to much in the background..or the type of gage i use

my pid rate is around 45

but i record value all the time, could also be an issue

after checking some old video i have the needle seem’s to be oki
not the number in the center

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfsUIwOmRTY&list=UUzBelEJQi0u9xEPUaumALIQ

GolAnt

Switch between day and night themes. Now manually select at night – dark theme / day – bright theme.

Gigi45
on: November 7, 2014 (GMT)

hello everybody !

i’m so sorry if my english is bad :(

i would like to know if there is something in progress to ad more gauge type.

i’m looking for a dial with digital numbers and the highest and lowest value under in a smaller font ?
or how can i make it ?

i don’t know if i’m in the right section.

thank you for your help

bmwsoldatone
on: November 7, 2014 (GMT)

I would like to see or if its in the app.. oil pressure

just really cool with a few POS cars to boot..

Hiej
on: November 9, 2014 (GMT)

It would pe possible to add the option to set a priority on polling on custom pid?

I mean the possibility to set someting like this:

very low
low
below normal
normal
above normal
high
very high

this would be useful to distribute better pid rate speed:

high priority for sensors that need high read speed like boost or knock retard sensors

very low priority for sensors tha doesn’t need to be refreshed too often (eg. tyre pressure, fuel level in the tank).

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
2010 Mazda 2.2d – 185
OBDLink MX – SGS7
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.533 seconds.

Follow me on twitter