Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Feature requests

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: Feature requests
skippy
Post Re: Feature requests
on: June 14, 2014 (GMT)

I would like to ask for possibility to chose save destination (profiles etc) like internal storage, SD slot one, SD slot 2.

http://torque-bhp.com/forums/?wpforumaction=viewtopic&t=4889.0

OldRacer
on: June 15, 2014 (GMT)

I just downloaded the app. Very impressive!!

On the GPS Speed needle dial instrument, however, the placement of the numerical value above the center results in the needle blocking the numbers whenever the needle is near the middle of its range.

Please move the numbers to below the needle pivot — this will result in the numbers being blocked much less frequently. Probably this is desirable for all needle dial instruments.

galove
on: June 19, 2014 (GMT)

Hello,

Is it possible to launch an application on reverse gear and shutdown it after shift to N or 1,2…?

i will use it to launch a reverse gear camera app automatically.

MAF
on: July 11, 2014 (GMT)

Hallo, I’d really really love to have a Fault Code display within the dashboard. As there is alrady the “clear” button I’d love to have the fault codes too because of a tuned car that very often generate known errors and have to go to the plugin, scan,check for new errors, erase. The ECU query could be done every 5 minutes (or settable time) and skipped if no MIL light on.
I could donate for such this feature 😀
Thank you!

monolog99
on: July 13, 2014 (GMT)

Is it possible to have an option where we can manually set the time where Torque “Ignores short gaps between trips” ? It seems to default to 10 mins, however, a stop at the services usually means I’m stationary for much more than that and when we set off again, it treats it as a new trip.

Great app by the way :-)

evcass69
on: July 18, 2014 (GMT)

Hi,

Would it be possible to add brake performance statistics… Seconds and feet from a certain speed to a complete stop such as what they publish in magazines?

Thanks!

PangaDayWalker
on: July 22, 2014 (GMT)

Is it possible to make the cut off to show 99,9kpl next version?

huubje06@gmail.com
on: August 4, 2014 (GMT)

I’m just gonna throw this one out here again,

Stil looking forward to a way to import my (locally saved) CSV/triplogs to the webviewer. This would really save my mobile data connection!!!

bjmsam
on: August 17, 2014 (GMT)

When I EMail logs in CSV format, the filename is conveniently unique, so I can just save it in the folder where I keep all of my logs. For example: trackLog-2014-Aug-17_10-13-02

When I Email logs in KML format, the filename is always torqueTrackLog.kml, which is inconsistent and inconvenient.

jmacilroy
on: August 21, 2014 (GMT)

Hi I am wondering if there can be a TMPS function add For Honda, I own a CR-V (2013) and you can buy a leaning tool for the OBDII port where it will store the tire codes and save them. So you only have to pay to get the comp reprogramed once than use the tool to swap. I know a few people who would go bonkers for this idea.

NickD
on: August 22, 2014 (GMT)

Is it possible to write a code to switch on the ABS pump in 2010 and later GM vehicles for brake bleeding?

Use to be able to hot wire the ABS pump for great brake bleeding. But the integrated the pump into the ABS electronics to make it cheaper to manufacture with no possible access to this motor.

I would be more than happy to pay .00 or more for this feature.

jonevans81
on: August 22, 2014 (GMT)

Hi all I have had torque app with ELM327 bluetooth for a while and think its great it works well on the the few cars different cars iv tried it on but wont work on my car the car I have is a Japanese import made by toyota could I get this to work on it somehow??

Wiha
on: August 23, 2014 (GMT)

Quote from huubje06@gmail.com on August 4, 2014
I’m just gonna throw this one out here again,

Stil looking forward to a way to import my (locally saved) CSV/triplogs to the webviewer. This would really save my mobile data connection!!!

I use a Samsung Tab 2 7″ wifi only, so there is no way I can use the upload to webserver option. I also would like a way to add logs to the (or another) webviewer.

Dave1001
on: August 24, 2014 (GMT)

One feature I would dearly love is a small vertical scrolling bar on screens that require the screen to be scrolled vertically through a list of options. I find it VERY difficult to swipe the screen to scroll without inadvertently making a wrong selection, which I then have to go back and delete. Needless to say, this is a royal pain. This is a problem I have with all apps; not just Torque, but most develpers are not open to such suggetions. Thanks

leaveme
on: August 27, 2014 (GMT)

Kindly consider “Plugin Auto Start” feature.

For instance, many people (including me) using RacingMeter as the main dashboard. Now I have to click on plugin icon to start the dashboard every time I start Torque. Plugin auto start option will really help.

tortprof
on: August 28, 2014 (GMT)

Can we get an option to delete false responses from the test reads?

For instance, I drive a Ford F150, it only had 4 O2 sensors, Bank 1, upstream and downstream, Bank 2, upstream and downstream – that is it…

In the test results I get “Not Ok” red boxes on Bank *3* sensor 1 and 2 – I don’t have a bank 3! I would love to get rid of those results.

Also, I get test results from cylinder 9, 10, 11, etc…my engine is 8 cylinder…the rest are unnecessary and clutter up the testing…

Thanks

rcecarbldr
on: August 31, 2014 (GMT)

I’m new to the Torque Pro. Just purchased an bluetooth adapter and the app 2 days ago. Really like it and it seems to work well but unless I’m missing something I would like to see an oil pressure display. I have a 2000 GMC Sierra pickup with a 4.8 liter V8. I see voltage, coolant temp, trans temp and just about every other sensor display but not oil pressure. Not sure if it’s monitored thru the ECM or not. Thanks.

Zaphod2014
on: September 17, 2014 (GMT)

Hello!

Setting up displays is very time consuming.

The list of sensors is huge, not all work with every car.

My idea: can I connect the app to the car, check all working sensors and afterwards at while laying in bed design mY displays only with those working ones?

Holger

Spere
on: September 18, 2014 (GMT)

Would be awesome to have gear display like Racing Meter plugin has.

If you could set amount of gears and RPM’s on certain speed for every gear to vehicle profile, and by them show active gear.

Since I’m running automatic that has no gear indicator = no way to know what gear is in :)

holyjoe722
on: September 24, 2014 (GMT)

How about a dial, graph, etc. that shows your final speed at 1/8 and 1/4 mile – sort of like at the drag strip?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.69 seconds.

Follow me on twitter