Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Feature requests

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: Feature requests
JonahRichards
Post Re: Feature requests
on: March 27, 2014 (GMT)

Love the app.

Just a need a small button to exit out of Torque when using my head unit so i dont have to fumble in the glove box for my phone.

Mainly to access the media player to change album etc.

SteamRollin

Quote from Corym92 on March 27, 2014
Love the app but would it be possible to set up a maintenance checklist to where it keeps up with the miles on your car and the app gives you notifications when to do an oil change, tire rotation, spark plugs,etc. Also if possible make a plug-in capable of a computer tuner for better performance or better gas mileage, kind of like “tsx” tuner app but better and for more cars than Ford and gm.

I 2nd the maintenance checklist, tunes is kind of a touchy category. Unless of course you are some how able to emulate pre existing canned tunes from major brand tuners. I might find that being more comforting than simply a DIY tuner button. Diesel owners would flock like birds to this app.

SteamRollin

Is there a way to adjust tire size?

SteamRollin

Is there a way to make PIDs turn into widgets for your main screen??? Might be able to adjust size and theme as well…

Corym92

Another idea (kinda a long shot) but make the app compatible with a device like this…..
http://www.woot.com/blog/post/valet-9104-4-sensor-tire-pressure-monitoring-system-with-display-2
Or………
http://dm800-xn.kancart.com/item_detail/73#

huubje06@gmail.com
on: April 3, 2014 (GMT)

Love this app, but it is killing my monthly data allowance…..
Using it 2* a day for about an hour so after a month of logging it has digested a lot of data. I had to turn of the “upload to server”part because it was almost over the limit :(

So my request is this:
Please make it possible to auto upload a complete (set of-) .csv through wifi!! It shouldn’t be that hard??

looking forward to the next update!!

ELMo
on: April 3, 2014 (GMT)

Hello,
I have got a new finging. Trying the Vgate iCar 2 BT in a 2002 Mondeo TDCi 96kW Ghia Combi I am facing the problem connecting the ECU.
I know the mantra about the cheap adapters and the Ford SAE J1850 protocol, but:
1) has anyone succeeded with an “expensive” adapter on a pre-2004 Ford diesel with the Android Torque(lite)?
2) can I consider the adapter flawless if it perfectly works on that car using the free(!) FORScan sw scanner (http://forscan.org/) on my NB?

There is one clue that makes me think there is something different with these Fords. That is that the FORScan asks whether the car was made before or after 2003. So there must be a difference. And it is workable with the ELM327 OBD2 adapter, in Windows at least.

I am politely asking the Torque team, can you maybe get the idea from the FORScan authors?

Do you have the same experience?

marvin-e46
on: April 7, 2014 (GMT)

Can I expect an feature to measure 100-200 times?
Or is it never gonna happen?

marvin

theguyz
on: April 17, 2014 (GMT)

Possibility of adding plugins on BB10 devices :p

Paul99
on: April 22, 2014 (GMT)

I’ve been using Torque Pro on an android 4 tablet permanently installed in my car. It’s OK but a few small things would make it MUCH more useful:

1. Allow each page to have its own theme, so that we could have a Daylight page and a Night-time page. Right now the theme i have sometimes gets washed out in daylight but a little too bright at night.

2. Have a 1 touch button to set Fuel level to 100% after re-fueling instead of needing to edit Vehicle Profile.

3. Link Average MPG to the mileage in the Vehicle Profile instead of trip mileage. Torque resets randomly sometimes while I’m driving; even if it didn’t, long-term average MPG is more useful than short-term calcs reset after every short trip around town.

Thank You.

Juri
on: April 25, 2014 (GMT)

Hello Friends, I just wanna know if there is any update in the fiat/alpha protocols. Fiat Marea 1.6 100 16v

l2ich
on: April 30, 2014 (GMT)

Would it be possible to add a feature for changing the theme based on time of day or user preset time?

I find myself changing the themes too often between day time and night time viewing.

tonyseess
on: May 1, 2014 (GMT)

Any chance of getting the Air Bag read/reset feature?

Boertjie
on: May 12, 2014 (GMT)

It would really be nice if one could display multiple data sources on the same graph using different colours eg:
Boost;
engine load;
MAF

This would save a lot of screen real estate to make room for other gauges and makes it easier to correlate operating conditions.

manudrescher
on: May 22, 2014 (GMT)

I am using Torque Pro for years and it is still the best OBD App for Android.

But the advantage of some other OBD-Apps is a shiftlight.

Torque Pro is widely used in the german mazdaspeed community (Mazda 3 MPS), primary for logging and checking all relevant PIDs with tuned cars.

I know, there are currently 2 shiftlight plugins for Torque…but these shiftlights are running seperatly from the Dashboard on their own.

At the moment we have the choice: Using a shiftlight plugin OR using the dashboard….and that makes no sense.

It would be awesome, if there would be the possibility to use a shiftlight within the dashboard.

There would be no need for an eyecandy graphical widget or something…just an acoustic feedback for a predetermined rpm.

Example: Option in the setting menu to enter a rpm…and if the rpm is reached, there will be an acoustic feedback….simple but perfect.

Due to how the alarm manager works, it can`t be misused as a shiftlight^^

Greets and sry for my bad english

mrtuff
on: May 22, 2014 (GMT)

Is there any way you can add to allow rear brake pad replacement on a car with electronic hand brake at all.
thanks

kreene1987
on: May 23, 2014 (GMT)

I emailed, but looking for feature in settings to remove touch buttons. My icons are offset from my background because the buttons take up real estate all the time instead of disappearing.

Kevin

rrambo
on: May 29, 2014 (GMT)

I almost hate to ask this, but I love Torque and just recently had to switch to Windows Phone 8 for work. How hard, or would it be worth it to you to port Torque to Phone 8? There aren’t many apps out there right now for Phone 8 like yours and I’m sure you would make money. I paid 10.00 US for an app to clear my codes, OBDAutoDoctor for Phone 8.

rlculver
on: June 2, 2014 (GMT)

Would it be possible to add the miles driven under the MPG (avg)? I frequently “trip reset” and it would be nice to see everything did reset. Love the app by the way.

cintakc
on: June 13, 2014 (GMT)

We have a computer that receives requests in the usual format, but gives the answers in a new format, you could not make changes to the program to torkue could understand the answers from the computer.
Here are questions and answers:
>atz
ELM327 v1.5
>atal
OK
>ath1
OK
>atsp5
OK
>atib10
OK
>atsh8110f1
OK
>atst32
OK
>3e01
BUS INIT: OK
NO DATA
>2101
80 F1 10 22 61 01 08 35 01 04 00 20 08 00 3C F3 00 00 00 96 96 80 02 00 9D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF 51 B5 ED

80 F1 10 22—where 22 – is the number of bytes in the response
Thank you very much. that can be read and find the opportunity to make changes to the program.
Sincerely, a fan of the program Torque.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.599 seconds.

Follow me on twitter