Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Feature requests

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: Feature requests
mrba
Post Re: Feature requests
on: November 16, 2013 (GMT)

Hi,

would it be possible to add one functionality to the Web Viewer that will allow/disallow each of the parameters individually (via check-boxes)in the graph?
Like you can see it here: https://prtg.paessler.com/sensor.htm?id=7436&tabid=2

Also the View all/Hide all buttons will be very useful.

Thanks.

tw1stertorque
on: November 16, 2013 (GMT)

Hi,

I am a long time user of torque. I’d love to see it generate dyno graphs – is this possible? Some other software does it…

http://www.palmerperformance.com/products/pcmscan/screenshots/dyno_big.png

I’d love to see this feature, and would certainly be happy to pay for it as a paid addon.

Thanks

bricklin
on: November 18, 2013 (GMT)

ready state monitors would be a nice feature

ukrkoz
on: November 18, 2013 (GMT)

I started using Torque as HUD. It’s working actually quite fine, but you have to go all the way into Settings to swap between display modes, HUD vs non-HUD. I feel, a simple slide or HUD on/off on touchscreen would have been benefitial.

I have 2 BT adapters. Took me quite a while to realize, why 2nd one does not want to connect. You have to go all the way into Settings to tell Torque which BT adapter to use.
Would have been much simpler to have Torque detect multiple adapters and pop on the screen “BT adapter 123456789 detected, do you want to connect” and then yes or no choice. Please, keep in mind that all this is done inside a car next to get going or, even driving, so whatever makes it less distrective and time consuming is appreciated.

Thank you

DavidL
on: November 19, 2013 (GMT)

It would be great if there were a way to switch themes based on time-of-day. The theme I use at night is too dim to see during the day and vice-versa. The built-in screen auto adjust doesn’t have enough range to make this work well.

Thanks

jcrompton

Will there ever be pids for the Ford Fusion Hybrids?

mgjani

Will there ever be pids for the Skoda Octavia 2 1z kombi 1.9Pdtdi?

Andrew_C
on: November 28, 2013 (GMT)

** Webserver logging interval **

I upload all my Torque data to my private server. An option to limit how often the PIDs are scanned and uploaded would be beneficial so that I don’t eat up my entire data allowance in a couple of days. Pretty sure I’ve been getting over 10-20 PID refreshes every second which is killing me. A function like the log-to-file where I can select to scan every few seconds would be epic, conserve my data allowance, SQL server and battery.

Thank you very much for reading. Hope to see this in a future release :)

Andy

ImpatientInventor
on: December 7, 2013 (GMT)

Long time user, first time poster… love your app!!! I have a HUGE feature request!!! But it should be rather easy. I want Gran Tourismo 6 GPS Track Creator integration.

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=gran+tourismo+6+gps+track+maker&l=1

I haven’t started to play with it yet, and I’m not even sure what would be required, but I would love to be able to upload the Torque Trip into Gran Tourismo 6 drive at 190 MPH on my daily commute inside GT6 in a car that I couldn’t afford the gas in. All the data is there… This will let it happen!!! O’ and it should drive a lot of people to your Torque app which is awesome!!!

:-)

I^2

I’m a geek

shadow11790

I am looking at using a tablet to run torque so if an engine code pops while driving I will not be able to hear it as my phone is bluetoothed to the radio so I was wondering if there was a way to put a sensor on the realtime information to show a code number and maybe brief description when the ecu sends it to torque.

shadow11790

Quote from Andrew_C on November 28, 2013
** Webserver logging interval **

I upload all my Torque data to my private server. An option to limit how often the PIDs are scanned and uploaded would be beneficial so that I don’t eat up my entire data allowance in a couple of days. Pretty sure I’ve been getting over 10-20 PID refreshes every second which is killing me. A function like the log-to-file where I can select to scan every few seconds would be epic, conserve my data allowance, SQL server and battery.

Thank you very much for reading. Hope to see this in a future release :)

Andy

go to settings -> Data Logging & upload -> File Logging Interval

cellblockd
on: December 9, 2013 (GMT)

i would really love to see a feature that auto clears ecu codes, i have a newer obd2 toyota and it is tuned for richer afr levels than the ecu is happy with..

i found a trick that works well, but its very tedious..

if you clear the ecu before you start driving but after you turn the ignition on, it keeps the ecu happily running within normal parameters and will still throw codes but only those related to misfires knock or other major issues rather than being nitpicky about every little factor such as thermostat temperature being out of range, afr rich codes, etc.

this also keeps the toyota ecu from overlearning the piggybacks maps.. which drops and kills power.

if there was a feature that basically cleared the codes as soon as the obd2 adapter was activated or detected that would be awesome especially for racing buffs like myself with no other options but to use piggy back systems due to emisions and smog related functions..

also toyota ecu systems are not open source and have not yet been cracked unlike almost every other make out there..

so this would be amazingly useful at least if not just to me.

sandeepy1011
on: December 13, 2013 (GMT)

Hi All,

The application is not working with my Fiat Grande punto 1.3 multijet (2009)

OBD connector is getting connected to the application. but application is not able to communicate with car ECU. Please suggest your input.

i have the pro version.

Kingcraft
on: December 13, 2013 (GMT)

Hello,

is it possible to make the “Eco Widget” more sophisticated, so that it goes in the direction of the “Mercedes Eco Display”?

Here you can see, how the Mercedes Eco Display works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UFRcq_zYs8

I think, economy will be more and more important in the next years, so this would be really helpful to develop an economic driving style.

Regards

Kingcraft

zr2ee
Post Error correction wizard
on: December 14, 2013 (GMT)

It Would be nice to have a built in error correction wizard to help eliminate MPG and odometer deviations.

For instance when you first run torque it would ask if you’d like to use the wizard, then it would have you setup the profile for your vehicle ignoring the trip mileage and fuel level as those sensors are either not supported and/or those values are not needed until the next fill up.

Afterwards it would request that you reset the trip odometer in torque during your next fill up. Once you do for the first time it would request the vehicle’s odometer reading for a baseline. The next time you fill up it and reset it would request the odometer reading again and the amount of fuel pumped. (for vehicles that support fuel level sensors you could have it automatically request this when the fuel level changed from a lower value to 100% or changed positively to >98% in case it doesn’t see 100% on fill up.)

you could have it do this 5 times or so to get a good average value that it could use to compare against it’s own values and then automatically adjust the correction factors built into torque (long term MPG, fuel lever, Odometer reading, OBD speed.)

adeitos
on: December 23, 2013 (GMT)

I´ve used Torque on many cars but cannot on Fiat cars with E-torq motor. Only OBD Voltage is displayed.

ECU: Magneti Marelli IAW7GF

Torque support this ECU?

PD24
on: December 27, 2013 (GMT)

Quote from Kingcraft on December 13, 2013
Hello,

is it possible to make the “Eco Widget” more sophisticated, so that it goes in the direction of the “Mercedes Eco Display”?

Here you can see, how the Mercedes Eco Display works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UFRcq_zYs8

I think, economy will be more and more important in the next years, so this would be really helpful to develop an economic driving style.

Regards

Kingcraft

WOW Ian, This would generate LOADS AND LOADS of sales for your app. The hyper-miling community would love you. If you created something like this, i would make it my personal goal to get people to buy your app!!!

Chillout
on: January 17, 2014 (GMT)

Would it be possible to add more theme-properties?
Like:
– displayIndicatorColour_ < pid >
– displayTextTitleColour_ < pid >
– displayTextValueColour_ < pid >
– dialNeedleWidthMultiplier < pid >
– dialNeedleColour_ < pid >

This would be of great help with my new theme! :)

evofire
on: January 17, 2014 (GMT)

Would it be possible to make the app rotate between screens. I have 3 screen with dials on there, and it sucks to reach up and change it if i want.

MartinAir
on: January 20, 2014 (GMT)

As an addition to the Floating widget:

1. Temporarily hide (for like 30seconds OR until there is no input on the screen anymore) the widget on tap: This way with an other app below it that app is still controleable
2. Make current dashboard float, this way you could overlay the whole screen (and keep it one overlay, no need to pass input to program below if you hide on tap)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.568 seconds.

Follow me on twitter