Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Feature requests

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: Feature requests
sandeepy1011
Post Re: Feature requests
on: August 26, 2013 (GMT)

The application is not working with my Fiat Grande punto 1.3 multijet (2009)

OBD connector is getting connected to the application. but application is not able to communicate with car ECU. Please suggest your input.

Is torque is capable to work with grande punto or what.

ktwombley
on: August 27, 2013 (GMT)

Quote from blazerk5 on September 8, 2012
Hi!

Is it possible to implement an “auto-select the BT-Adapter in range”? If somebody (like me) uses two different BT-Adapters in two different cars, it would be a little help, not have to select the adapter manualy.

And is it possible to add the function to combine a car-profile to an adapter?

I imagine it like this
I get into my car, plug in the BT-adapter and start the app. Then the app scans for the adapter, which is in range and connects. After that the app selects the car-profile, which is linked to the adapter.

Thanks

I too would love this, +1 from me!

Himmel
on: August 30, 2013 (GMT)

Bought the program and widgets yesterday.
The program is great, everything seems fine, I use Torque widgets over ssLauncher’s homescreen, combined with player control and stuff.
The only thing that looks strange is Trip Time displayed in seconds by a widget.
It is much confusing to see thousands of seconds after a trip instead of hours:minutes. Is it possible to have?

b1ggz
on: September 9, 2013 (GMT)

Any chance you could create a new gauge for a stopwatch?
Start/Stop/Reset ?

b1ggz
on: September 10, 2013 (GMT)

Any chance of a cell battary temperature gauge?
Also any chance you can do a button that is preconfigured to txt location and speed to another cell (as i said preconfigured with person and cell # for each location send button)

Cheers

Mikey
on: September 10, 2013 (GMT)

Saw this is another thread; think it belongs here?

“ModeAndPID is now limited to 3 bytes.

Prius has 4 bytes ModeAndPID that don’t work (unable import or manually enter) anymore.

Can you re-add the 4 bytes support?”

Retired EE, IT Geek, Pilot, Mechanic, IA

b1ggz
on: September 14, 2013 (GMT)

So in summary and adding more stuff to my list 8-P

New Displays;
Stopwatch – Tap for start/stop… dbl tap for reset?
Cell – Current temperature, charge level, charging or not..
Txt Contact – Tap sends current speed and closest town with distance from closest town. Configuration when adding the display, you will have to pick the contact and what you want to send (PIDs)
Cruise Control – On/Off.

Current Displays;
100-0km/h – Can you modify this display to show stopping distance (metres to go from 100-0)
0-100km/h – Can you modify this display to show distance to get to 100?

Himmel
on: September 16, 2013 (GMT)

Quote from Himmel on August 30, 2013
Is it possible to have?

Is it possible to have an answer?

tails83
on: September 29, 2013 (GMT)

I appreciate the effort your putting into the Nissan consult protocol but would like to know if you could add support for Nissan patrols with Diesel engines.
It’s still Nissan consult they run but with a slight variation? Something to do with the timing of the software.
Here’s a link to some talk about it http://www.patrol4x4.com/forum/nissan-patrol-gu-gr-10/2-8-gu-gets-ecutalk-47448/index3.html#post394470
I have got a track electronics ConsltBT adaptor so really keen for this.
Thanks

I know I’m pushing this in different posts but really keen.

I know a lot of people would be on the patrol4x4 forums always talking about it as we only have ECU Talk.

semperego
on: October 8, 2013 (GMT)

Quite new in using Torque Pro but I would like to suggest using thermometer type display for temperatures and the ability to align/distribute icons/displays (very useful on the smaller screens such as smart phones). Also, MAX MPG seems to max at 255 while quite frequently it may exceed that limit. In my case, on a modified Prius 2007 with an 8KW PHEV the instant and sometimes trip average can go significantly NORTH of 255.

Commies-World
on: October 12, 2013 (GMT)

I’m not sure, but I’m assuming that Torque has to poll the PIDS, wait for a response, and then re-poll the next PID.. If that is so.. is it possible to add a ‘skip polling’ feature for EACH display, for ‘Low PID Avg’ people like me, who get less than 9 PIDS/Sec..
Set it up so that if you enter a ‘1’, then it will poll everytime, a ‘2’ will skip a poll, then poll, etc.. and so on.. down to ‘9’, where it will skip 8 polls, poll, skip 8 polls, etc…

That way, I can slow down the gauges that I don’t need updating very often (voltage, Temp, etc.) but definitely would like to keep an eye on without having to switch windows and give more priority to my MAF, Timing, etc.. that responds way too slow now..

Spere
on: October 20, 2013 (GMT)

We got multiwindow support for Samsung devices, that’s nice :p but how about Samsung pen window, might be useful sometimes? At least tablets with large screens could use pen widow easily?
I’m just using Note 3 so it’s 50/50 would would it be good or is the screen too small for that. But it can do no harm if there’s an option :)

Bullitt1841
on: October 23, 2013 (GMT)

Hi Ian,

Do you think you could add the ‘trap speeds’ for the ¼ mile and 1/8th mile acceleration tests? In other words, instantaneous GPS speed when crossing the ¼ and 1/8th mile finish lines.

Thanks!

ryann04
on: October 23, 2013 (GMT)

I emailed you, but I thought I’d share with the group. Maybe we can feed off of it, and add some similar ideas?

Ian,

As a feature request, if possible, being able to utilize more Chrysler/Dodge/Mopar sensors.

Reason: I have a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel. To change the transmission oil, you must be able to read the transmission temperature to get the fluid level correct as its dependant on temperature. Now chrysler can hook their computer to the vehicle and get a reading of the transmission temperature, and the torque pro wont register the transmission temperature. I know there is a sensor there as Chrysler uses it. Is it possible for torque to incorporate it into its software?

Another idea might be TPS (tire pressure sensors). Being able to read them, set them, configure them, etc..?

Thanks again for a great program, I’m glad I paid for the Pro version and I hope it just keeps getting better and better. The more add-ons the better!!!!

Using the OBD2 not just as a Reader, but able to use it to diagnose, cycle certain things (like injectors, coils, etc) for trouble shooting. Looking for ground faults, etc…. It could be endless!!!!

Last but not least, a speedo calibrator? Is it even possible? It would be cool!!! =)

Regards,

Ryan Hansen

zacktoyota
on: November 1, 2013 (GMT)

I work for a dealership and I love this app. But with newer cars everyone seems to be going for “air/fuel ratio sensors” (especially in toyotas) that replace the 1st “O2 sensor”. I would love and greatly appreciated if you could try to add an air/fuel ratio sensor.

Currently a technician working for a Toyota dealership. I specialize in OBD2 diagnosis

donsden
on: November 3, 2013 (GMT)

Is it possible to log roll and pitch data?

Paulzy
on: November 3, 2013 (GMT)

Not sure if this has been requested before but it would be great to see some type of DVR function to record from the rear camera in case of crashes and such, also good for drags

atroph
on: November 5, 2013 (GMT)

Two feature resuests:

1. Somehow link the torque profiles to a Google+ account or something like that. That way you can restore your settings when changing devices. I saw the import/export feature which looks great for the layouts, but I don’t see anything about the profiles and app settings in general.

2. Save logged trips and upload when data connection is available. I have a spare phone and will tether my data enabled phone’s connection to allow data logging to the web. It appears that if the program is closed the upload will stop where the last data packet was at the time, and if there wasn’t a solid data connection to the torques device then that data is not uploaded. It appears to remain on the device under the Maps/Trip Log view.

The LMM Kid
on: November 15, 2013 (GMT)

Any way possible to make the push button in the ‘tiny’ size? I have a Duramax that is tuned with EFI Live and the tuner messed up the tunes so the truck likes to go into limp mode at idle and the current one in small takes up a good chunk of a small phone screen..Please and Thank you

2008 GMC LMM ECLB
Mods-K&N Intake/5″ Magnaflow DPF Back/ EFI Live/FASS Platinum 150/ 2 1/2″ Keys/Custom Traction Bars/Trans Go Jr./PCV Reroute…and more to come

ELM327 Mini/Erisin 7835 Android based head unit

The LMM Kid
on: November 15, 2013 (GMT)

Another request, not sure if this is possible, for those running EFI Live tuning on their Duramax would it be possible to tap into the ECM and gather the current selected tune (they use either a single/dual position/5 position…I am not sure exactly what they tap into but I do know it uses different voltage signals to select the tune on the switch ei.position #1= .5 Ohm resistance and #5 uses 4.5 Ohm if I remember correctly…I do have this installed on my truck so if can be of any help please let me know.

2008 GMC LMM ECLB
Mods-K&N Intake/5″ Magnaflow DPF Back/ EFI Live/FASS Platinum 150/ 2 1/2″ Keys/Custom Traction Bars/Trans Go Jr./PCV Reroute…and more to come

ELM327 Mini/Erisin 7835 Android based head unit

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.28 seconds.

Follow me on twitter